L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to approach the topic of hygiene

samnslumberland

Bluelighter
It's been a while since I've given my boyfriend a blow job. It's not because I don't like giving them or that I don't want to--I would love to treat him and give him some special attention after he gets home from work, and I often fantasize about it during the daytime when he's gone--it's because his hygiene schedule is so backwards! He typically showers in the morning before work, then goes and works construction outside in the hot summer sun, and comes home and changes into some comfier clothes rather than showering off any sweat, dirt, etc.

I've playfully mentioned to him that his schedule is backwards, and his response was that he's simply too tired to shower when he gets home. While I completely understand that his job is difficult and demanding and he has every right to be exhausted upon coming home, I'm frustrated because I don't want to go down on him while he still has evidence of his workday on him. I really want to fix this issue because I know for certain that he'd appreciate the favors, but I don't know how to bring it up to him without coming off as condescending, critical, or rude. Please help me out!

It's been a while since I've given my boyfriend a blow job. It's not because I don't like giving them or that I don't want to--I would love to treat him and give him some special attention after he gets home from work, and I often fantasize about it during the daytime when he's gone--it's because his hygiene schedule is so backwards! He typically showers in the morning before work, then goes and works construction outside in the hot summer sun, and comes home and changes into some comfier clothes rather than showering off any sweat, dirt, etc.

I've playfully mentioned to him that his schedule is backwards, and his response was that he's simply too tired to shower when he gets home. While I completely understand that his job is difficult and demanding and he has every right to be exhausted upon coming home, I'm frustrated because I don't want to go down on him while he still has evidence of his workday on him. I really want to fix this issue because I know for certain that he'd appreciate the favors, but I don't know how to bring it up to him without coming off as condescending, critical, or rude. Please help me out!

That's disgusting! I worked construction for a few years when I was much younger and I couldn't fathom not taking a shower as soon as I got home.

How about you try to get him into the shower by offering to shower with him and take care of him in there?

I work in construction also and I would come home and be covered in saw dust and dirt but as soon as I get home I take a shower because I feel nasty and out of respect for my girlfriend. The best way to get him to change is be honest and forward. My ex was never afraid to just tell me the truth. Yes it may hurt but I'd rather be told the truth than to be pushed away.If he was a true man and knew that he would be coming home to such a generous woman who wants to please him after a long day then he would be washing his ass every 10 minutes. My ex never wanted to touch me which is why she is my ex now so he should be greatful and change for the better.

Have you considered just pulling him into the bathroom and taking a shower together, maybe sponge his back or something, then when he's a bit cleaner going down on him? I'm sure if you lead the horse to water a couple of times he'll be a bit more receptive to the whole idea.

Just be straight to the point:
"Babe you stink, take a shower please".
If he refuses then refuse to give him head.

Have you considered just pulling him into the bathroom and taking a shower together, maybe sponge his back or something, then when he's a bit cleaner going down on him? I'm sure if you lead the horse to water a couple of times he'll be a bit more receptive to the whole idea.

This. and try some massage too if he's hurt/sore.

and when I worked heavy construction in the summer months, i might take up to 4 showers a day: get up, (lunchtime if close to hotel), after work and right before bed.

Oh, I have definitely been where you are. My boyfriend is uncircumcised and works in a hot warehouse all day. I can tell you that the odor is unforgiving. Most days, he showers when he gets home. It just so happened that the days he didn't shower were the days he was most frisky. Oral sex is a big part of our foreplay and when we skip it, sex can sometimes feel a little lackluster. So, I tried to make showering as fun and sexy as possible. All you have to do is get him all soaped up and treat him to a nice, foamy hand job! He will be fresh in a few strokes and ready for some oral TLC. :)