• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How the hell did I pass a drug test??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedaeza

Greenlighter
I'm so confused right now. HAPPY but confused. I live in a building with a strict zero tolerance policy, not even weed or alcohol. Long story but that's the rules and we sign an agreement agreeing to random tests.

I only smoke weed these days but I didn't smoke for almost a year since moving in but I knew the chances of actually being tested were low and I have chronic pain and sleep problems so Ive been smoking off and on for a few months now. Stupid, I know.

Anyways I was drug tested today unexpectedly since ive lived here a year now and I was SHITTING my pants so scared. I just smoked last night, there is no way I'd pass. I've had weed stay in my system from smoking it once for over 2 months. Somehow I PASSED it. I'm SO confused how this is possible. My pee was not even close to diluted and I am dehydrated.

It's a cut that you pee in and it has strips along it and they change colour if positive for any of the 11 drugs including marijuana.

How is this possible? Did I just receive a miracle faulty test?!

Congrats on passing - i'm hoping I pass mine as well.

Unfortunately we can not discuss drug testing, so i'll have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.