• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how tf do I clean dabs off a glass table

oxymoron310

Bluelighter
I don't need to save these dabs to smoke them later. I just want to know because my grand mother's glass table looks like absolute shit:
How do I completely eviscerate all traces off dabs off a flat glass slab? Will Isopropyl alcohol do the job? I've been meaning to try.
I don't even need cost effective I just want a clean table.

Thanks. I wish I could be more descriptive but I don't think I can.

yes, iso alcohol cleans all traces of cannabis products

it works a lot better with an abrasive... so use something like a hard scrubber or salt or some shit

get to cleaning that table young man!!!

Isopropyl alcohol works fine on glass, but be careful not to get it on any of the rest of the table. Keep it on the glass and you'll be fine. I soak a microfiber cloth in isopropyl alcohol and wipe with it instead of spraying or pouring it on whatever I'm cleaning, typically a glass chess board I keep my nectar collector and dab gear on.

soak a paper towel in iso then let it set on top of the stain/stained area for 10-20 minutes. expson salt can help as an abrassive, heat will also help so maybe a heat gun but be careful mixig heat gun with solvents.

Or, since it's glass, you can use acetone which is a much stronger solvent and will dissolve the oil/clean the glass much bettter. Justl like whiping your butt, throw away a dirty rag and start fresh paper towel until it wipes clean.

Or the lazy way, and probably best way if possible, is to let whatever soak in iso or acetone bath(acentone can be hard on a lot of plastics and what not.). Then after a few days whatevers left should whipe off like butter.

yes, iso alcohol cleans all traces of cannabis products

it works a lot better with an abrasive... so use something like a hard scrubber or salt or some shit

get to cleaning that table young man!!!

Just want to join the concensus. Isopropyl Alcohol works wonders for all cannabanoid extracts and resins do to the solvency I believe. virtually all surfaces, even some fabrics (for fabric soak area and scrub. If it is a delicate item that can't be vigorously scrubbed, get enough Is
o to soak garment stain for several hours, then immediately pre treat for laundry and wash.)

Just want to join the concensus. Isopropyl Alcohol works wonders for all cannabanoid extracts and resins do to the solvency I believe. virtually all surfaces, even some fabrics (for fabric soak area and scrub. If it is a delicate item that can't be vigorously scrubbed, get enough Is
o to soak garment stain for several hours, then immediately pre treat for laundry and wash.)

Chiming in to say that it's my experience the only by-product this won't work on is pipe/bong resin on a white shirt.

It just spreads the brown, man, it just spreads the brown.... I used to get resin on my clothes almost every time I would clean my pieces. I've since learned to glove the fuck up if I'm messin' around with iso' and trying to clean something weed-related.

Chiming in to say that it's my experience the only by-product this won't work on is pipe/bong resin on a white shirt.

It just spreads the brown, man, it just spreads the brown.... I used to get resin on my clothes almost every time I would clean my pieces. I've since learned to glove the fuck up if I'm messin' around with iso' and trying to clean something weed-related.
Or just have some shitty sweatpants/tshirts you wear when you clean your pieces.

I'm just throwing ideas around