• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

How teenager lost five months of memories under the thrall of ice

Drugs: the only way putting something up your butt can produce "the greatest experience"

Well, I gotta say bro I know some people who would vehemently disagree with your statement there about how drugs are the only mean by which to attain the greatest experience via one's anal cavity %)

Blah blah blah more fear mongering. Don't the media have anything better to do than scare suburban mums with stories of dangerous drug dealers out to get their kids hooked on ice about crazy drugs and crazy sex and crazy situations that are diametrically opposed to their sedentary, routine, pathetic little gated community swimming pool perfectly cut tiny patch of green lawn little lives that they really actually wish they could have, the kind of things they dream about living out to make something if not worthwhile at least interesting out of their measly little lives ?

fixed %) :D

Well, I gotta say bro I know some people who would vehemently disagree with your statement there about how drugs are the only mean by which to attain the greatest experience via one's anal cavity %)

Yeah I know, but including that phrase would have made the silly statement too long. I was hoping to get one laugh before it got shot down but this is the internet.

lol

The effect was instant. She dropped to the floor. Her eyes widened. A look of shock crossed her face, and she passed out.

classic ICE

I often like to toke-up on the ice-pipe when I have a hard-day ahead in the next morning and I know I need to get a lot of sleep the night before, I find a strong hit just knocks me out cold and leaves me feeling fresh in the morning.

Yeah I noticed that too. If that's not completely made up, maybe she has ADD or ADHD?

I've never used meth and do not ever want to; but when I was prescribed Dexedrine for ADD and took it in low doses sometimes I would fall asleep on it during early morning classes in school.

I actually had a friend take a huge hit and pass out immediatly after, while some wisps of smoke still trailed out of his mouth. But he had been awake and on it for a least a week straight without sleep, so he just passed out from sheer exhaustion and no amount of the drug could make him stay awake through that. Generally though it will cause some energy after the hit, especially in those who aren't tolerant to the effects and sleep deprived horribly.