• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How strong is your love for your partner?

Maya

Bluelight Crew
I recently found out that my uncle has decided to separate from my aunt after more than 30 years of marriage. My aunt has been sick for a while. After giving birth to her second child she's had complications resulting for her to be mentally unstable. I don't exactly know the details but what I have been hearing before, he has tried so hard for many many years to keep his family together and to take care of her as much as he can. Questions are running through my head. Did he find someone else? Did he fall out of love? This is really sad because I thought that when your partner is sick aren't you supposed to stick with them no matter how hard it is. How can he have left her? I have fears of this happening to me. What if I get ill, how strong is my partner's love for me? Would you stay with your partner if the become immobile or get really sick?

There is a difference between being sick and becoming a crazy bitch.

...sometimes.

And JONNAVI - I do not think that anyone has the right to be critical of this man. I also do not feel that his decision to leave is in any way indicative of his love for her.

These situations are very, very complicated, and I don't think it's right for outsiders to speculate or get on their moral high-horse in any way.

Your questions are very broad - it would depend on the situation/illness/the impact on me, children etc.

^ indeed.

relationships while most times seeming healthy from the outside looking in, are in majority not the case at all. every partnership has its flaws and areas in which both parties need to work on. how much one is willing to sacrifice or how much they feel they already have individually compromised of themselves for that relationship to work without what they perceive as a balanced exchange is often the cause of a make or break situation. the longer relationships progress without communicating these issues, the more people feel ignored/unimportant and are inclined to leave.

im not sure what greater issues lie behind your uncles choice in leaving his wife; but am sure that after that duration of time and granted her current position; its not as elementary as an outsider may perceive.

...kytnism...:|

...sometimes.

And JONNAVI - I do not think that anyone has the right to be critical of this man. I also do not feel that his decision to leave is in any way indicative of his love for her.

These situations are very, very complicated, and I don't think it's right for outsiders to speculate or get on their moral high-horse in any way.

Your questions are very broad - it would depend on the situation/illness/the impact on me, children etc.

I agree with this. It's impossible for us - or indeed, any outsider - to speculate about what happened between them because even though her illness may be an 'easy' explanation, it might really not have much to do with that. How close are you to your aunt/uncle? If it bothers you that much you could always ask :\

I agree with this. It's impossible for us - or indeed, any outsider - to speculate about what happened between them because even though her illness may be an 'easy' explanation, it might really not have much to do with that. How close are you to your aunt/uncle? If it bothers you that much you could always ask :\

I am very close to my aunt but knowing her mental state I am not even sure if I can get the right information. Even our relatives back home are finding it hard to speak with her and believe her with some of the things she says as most of them are exaggerated. I guess I should just let it be and just accept what had happened. Besides, my uncle had a hard time for years so if he found happiness I should be happy for him. Thanks guys appreciate it <3

when your partner has mental health issues in the end it grinds you down and you can end up having enough of it all.

there is a difference between a well managed mental health problem and someone who is difficult to deal with.

also this relationship may have run its course without her getting sick

i see at my work lots of people who stick by their partner with quite severe disabilities so i must say its different for everyone.

holding the moral high ground wont do much to help anyway

I was in jail and some men held me down and tortured me with scalding water into my eyes and I was blind for a month and only one of my eyes recovered and the one that didn't is now bleached of color and eyelid half down like that black guys eye on tv but my partner still stuck with me.

My partner has epilepsy and many times I've done first aid on her and sat with her in hospital for hours but I would never leave her because of it.

I was in jail and some men held me down and tortured me with scalding water into my eyes and I was blind for a month and only one of my eyes recovered and the one that didn't is now bleached of color and eyelid half down like that black guys eye on tv but my partner still stuck with me.

My partner has epilepsy and many times I've done first aid on her and sat with her in hospital for hours but I would never leave her because of it.

<3 that's really sweet I just wish love was that strong for most couples these days