View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines How strong is RCs high

houseman5

Bluelighter
I took 5 Meo DMT a few years back and didn't get very high at all. Some energy and colors brighter. Now I've been thinking that it might have been the drug. Is 5 aco DMT 4 ho mpt etc have a powerful high or is it a buzz like kratom

Did you eat it???
5-MeO-DMT is not active orally without a mao inhibitor as your gut enzymes deactivates it pretty much immediately.
Now if you had eaten 4-AcO-DMT which IS orally active it is diminished or even deactivated by certain medications like SSRI'S and antipsychotics or any medication that is an antagonist at the 5h2a receptor.
Normally , 5-MeO-DMT is extremely potent and I have friends that won't ever take it again after a few trials with vaping it as it was SOOO INTENSE and even described to me as terrifying.
4-AcO-DMT is also no joke at a high enough dose but most people without tolorance will feel something to fully tripping on 20mg....I personally like 40-60mg but THAT DOSE IS NOT RECCOMEND for anyone who isn't extremely experienced with heavy doses of psychedelics.

I took 5 Meo DMT a few years back and didn't get very high at all. Some energy and colors brighter. Now I've been thinking that it might have been the drug. Is 5 aco DMT 4 ho mpt etc have a powerful high or is it a buzz like kratom
What Ballz said.

Research chemicals vary in intensity depending on the drug. Some are very strong, some are not.

"RCs" is not a single drug, but a massive different number of unique drugs. They're all different. 4-HO-MPT or 4-AcO-DMT or any other RC psychedelic is absolutely nothing whatsoever like kratom, kratom is a mild opioid high, whereas the others you listed are more like mushrooms or DMT or something like that (but different, too).

Anyway yeah, what others said, 5-MeO-DMT can't be eaten, you have to smoke it, or snorting it works too. You will get INCREDIBLY high, unless you got bunk stuff. And be very careful, the dose is like 5mg, a very tiny amount.

5meoDMT isn't a phenethylamine, it is a tryptamine.

Tryptamines are very earthy, phenethylamines are more sparkly.
But we are talking about comparing DMT to MDMA. There isn't a comparison.
Or more clearly, 5meoDIPT to 5APB. This is really comparing a fridge to a tyre.

RCs isn't something you can pigeon hole. It is a collective term.

Depending on purity, 5meo DMT is very strong. I haven't ever broken through and didn't want to. I did enjoy the colours and rush on low doses tho

5-MeO-DMT isn't really a research chemical,. it's been around for years and is used by some Iboga treatment centers.

But, are/were you on a serotonergic antidepressant? These little fuckers kill the ability to trip, independently of dosage and strength.