• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How should I take my MDMA at a rave?

Lambdastic

Greenlighter
Hi, I am new to these forums and would like to ask my question regarding MDMA dosages related to my weight and tolerance,

I'm going to a rave this next Friday and plan on having 200mg of Dutch MDMA crystal (84 percent) with me. This will be my second time rolling, and I believe the first time I only did 90-100mg. My weight is 200lbs (91kg) and you could say that my tolerance is very very low. I know that weight and tolerance play a huge factor, and I have been using the 1.5mg/kg formula which equates to 136mg initial and 45mg booster. My roommate says that this is for experienced MDMA users and that I should not take anywhere near 180 or 200. He also says that since the rave is only about 5 or 6 hours, I don't want to boost because I don't want to be high after the rave. He's advised me to either do 150mg in all or maybe do 150mg and 25mg boost, but I'm still not sure of what I should do. Also, I cannot bring back any remainder of my MDMA as I live on campus and the drug dogs are trained to smell MDMA.

Thanks.

If the time you did 90-100mg was pleasant. The id say the best dosing protocol for 200mg would be 120mg and then 80mg booster 60-90minutes after your first dose. But this varies for everyone honestly, like me personally, would just take the 200mg~ because i dont really get the full enjoyable effects from mdma untill about 180mg, but not alot of people are like that.

Few things to consider.

You don't state what your prior experience was like at 90mg. You also don't state if you are using the exact same product as you did prior. IE from the same batch you had the first time, same supplier does not count as they could of moved on to a new batch.

You state 84% purity how do you know this? Someone told you or you have had it tested? So first thing to always consider is test it yourself irrelevant of what a vendor / dealer states. Easy to do and kits are readily available. FYI 84% is actually an incredibly pure product and very rare to find, but often stated to sell product.

What type of experience do you seek? Basing on 84% at a one off dose of 200 mg second time roll you will be floored, not horrible but a waste of you have yet to experience the beauty of a fully aware roll at lower dose. From numerous advice available on here less is generally more when you are starting out with this compound.

The best dose ranges to have a full experience giving the empathetic and energetic quality is generally between 120 and 170 mg but does vary person dependent and tolerance.

Being new to this compound, being safe and making sure you don't ruin a good night the recommend method is generally to try at 120 mg - 140 mg first drop. As you begin to peak and get a handle on the intensity usually 1, 30 to 2 hrs then take a further dose at 40 - 60 mg if needed. This method tends to extend the duration of the plateau but not the intensity of the initial peak. 5 - 6 hrs TBH one drop in the sweet spot should be enough. But for your own safety always test prior to drop

Take care

Hi Lamb and welcome to Bluelight.

As a rule of thump, if someone tells you that your MDMA is 84% pure, they most likely have no idea what they are talking about. I won't get into the details as it has been discussed at lenght plenty of times in this sub-forum.

The above poster is on to a very important consideration regarding this rave that you'll be attending, in that less might be more. You won't feel like dancing if you take enough to get floored, in that case you would be better off at home with a few good friends and/or girl/boyfriend IMO.
Also, keep in mind that you don't HAVE to take all 200 mg just because you won't be able to bring it back with you. No matter the circumstances, too much is never a good thing. I'm not saying that 200 mg is too much, it depends on you, what you want to get out of it and the quality of your product but IF 200 mg is too much, when you would obviously be better off with 120 mg + 80 in the trash can, right.

FYI 84% is actually an incredibly pure product and very rare to find, but often stated to sell product.

By todays standard, on the black market/street, I'm sure you're right but to be fair, 80-ish% is never an "incredibly pure product". From a chemists point of view, that would be considered extremely impure because well, it is.

A little off topic:

Drug dogs on campus? Seriously? Is this considered to be normal in the US? That's pretty fucked up IMO.

"By todays standard, on the black market/street, I'm sure you're right but to be fair, 80-ish% is never an "incredibly pure product". From a chemists point of view, that would be considered extremely impure because well, it is"

Indeed and agree it's purely from a man on the street view.

Alas MD chemists don't appear to know chemistry these days.

Seen lots of claims of 80+ which seems to be the going BS of sellers. Testing shows at less than 50 hence my alert to the fact this probably is a "claim" rather than actual tested result.

If I had a 200mg Dutch pill and a good rave which lasted five or six hours to attend, then I would take half 30 minutes before getting in the party and the other half three or four hours later. So what if you're still high at the end of the party? Definitely do it in a dance environment whilst dancing or learning to (Hint: Watch your hands move and let your body follow). You will get off many times harder under those culircumstances!!

When will this 84% shit stop. Sorry....it just rubs me the wrong way. At least it points out the noobs I guess