• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How safe is it to smoke Changa after Heroin, promethazine & having chocolate/coffee

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
How safe is it to smoke Changa after Heroin, promethazine & having chocolate/coffee

I have some Changa left. It's a mix of Caapi and acacialoid DMT. I've been waiting to use it along with either ketamine or nitrous because TBH DMT really scares me. The few times it's gone well it was such a beautiful experience, but more often than not I have a panic attack. Can anybody tell me what DMT+nitrous is like and whether it helps with the overwhelming fear that sometimes accompanies the DMT comeup?

Now I've also never smoked DMT on heroin which I think would help with my fear also. But I've had promethazine and eaten chocolate and drank coffee today. Are they enough to rule out any MAOI use? I've read that Harmaline/Harmine especially when smoked doesn't carry the risks that oral/synthetic MAOI's have in conjunction with foods and drugs considered to be dangerous.

I'm in quite a good mood today and the heroin has me pretty hammered and I have nitrous so if it's safe I want to give it a crack.