• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How rare is Soma?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
About to try some Soma and lose my virginity. Wondering how much people know/have experienced this substance and thoughts on it.

Its so good, one of my favorite depressants. Have to take it with no tolerance for the best effects and put atleast a week inbetween dosing. I like to take 1 gram, the euphoria is incredible at this level. Seriously underated drug, its pretty rare to get it prescribed these days. But i got some a few months ago from one of my RC vendors.

Its so good, one of my favorite depressants. Have to take it with no tolerance for the best effects and put atleast a week inbetween dosing. I like to take 1 gram, the euphoria is incredible at this level. Seriously underated drug, its pretty rare to get it prescribed these days. But i got some a few months ago from one of my RC vendors.
I can get it reliably, but I don’t. That shit is straight up dangerous unless you have rigorous self-control.

I like it once in awhile but its not something i chase after, i find if you use Soma in a gram dose once or twice a year it can be amazing. Its one of those drugs like Lyrica with rapid tolerance development that make it the sorta thing you use as a special treat.

It's not very good in my opinion, makes me feel kinda sick and cloudy headed.

I took some of that stuff one time. I have a huge tolerance to depressants, and it takes a lot to knock me out. I woke up 8 hours later in a parking lot asleep in the passenger seat. I lived less than 5 minutes away too...

Rare enough that if I were to run across any these days I'd buy all that were available. Remember my dad had a script when I was a kid.

I ♥ soma coma 🤤

my neighbor has so many bottles of it, but won’t share because he knows of my precious fentanyl addiction