• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How quick tolerance? How bad for you? How often can you do?

Area57

Bluelighter
I'm basically a cocaine first timer. I technically have done it years ago but I think it was garbage and didn't make me feel great. Well my friend got some that he claimed(and of course they always have some high number right?) that he got something that was 80% pure and did I want to try it?

i was surprised to find I liked it. I never ever do uppers, I'm not an upper person, but this wasn't exactly a bouncing off the walls feeling. But more of an extreme confidence boost and strong coffee at the same time. No, not even coffee. I was awake. And I was tired that day. I also didn't feel out of it. I hate to feel out of it so I don't drink, smoke, d psychedelics because I like to be able to think clearly and act normally around others. This is good. I don't want to get wasted. Just get over my shyness and be happy sometimes. Like if I go to a concert, instead of standing there awkwardly pretending to dance and wishing I didn't have to because of the gel in with, but to just let loose and have fun. It's really hard for me to just open up and chill.

I weigh just shy of 200 pounds. I did nasally .045 g. So that 4.5 mg. I would say that was perfect. I wouldn't have wanted to do anymore. Not that I think it would be dangerous but just that would not feel good. Based on that amount is that good stuff probably?

second q. I do not want a tolerance or to get addicted. How many nights in a row and how many days per week or month can I do it without building addiction or tolerance. Because doing 4.5 mg that's pretty cheap each dose. I thought it lasted pretty long too. The main effects were for about 60-90 minutes, but I felt talkative and good and not tired for about 3 hours. I only did it twice in a night. So it wasn't some marathon. I anticipate any future use would be 2-3 times at night only.

The next morning I felt fine. No hangover like alcohol. If you sleep is there usually no hangover?b the only thing I noticed was at about 1 am, 3.5 hours after last use I got cold, and sniffly and my stomach was a little upset. So I took a shower and went to bed. Is that normal? Almost felt like I was getting a cold. The bad thing is my nose feel pretty gross. I actually had a sneezing fit before gong to be and again this morning. My nose feel chewed up for lack of a better term. I have this nasal rinse bottle that you out baking soda and salt packets in water and blast it up your senses and flush them. I tried that to clean things out but didn't seem to do much. I feel good physically but my nose and sinuses and the tiniest bit my chest almost has the beginnings of getting a cold symptoms. Irritated. I did put the straw, not to the tip of my nose but up a bit. Maybe 1/2-3/4 inch up there. I had heard that is what you do.

Lastly. I had heard bentos are good for the come own and to get to sleep. If you take them before the C because you are prescribed them will it make the C not work as well?

Any my other tips appreciated.

Last edited:
You never said what drug you are talking about. You alluded to it being an upper? Cocaine maybe? It's hard to tell from what you wrote.

Also,

0.045g is 45mg, not 4.5mg.

0.0045 is 4.5mg

In order to properly convert from g to mg you must move the decimal to the right 3 spaces (which is the same thing as multiplying the number by 1000)

Not trying to be math nazi, my apologies.

No no I appreciate it. So if I'm weighing it in grams. The scale says .045. 45mg?

cocaine yes. Sorry. I put that in the prefix but I should have included it in the text.