Mental Health How psychosis works

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member

I found this video very enlightening into what is happening to my own brain, just wanted to share. It explains what's happening in your brain during psychosis/schizophrenia very well and easy to understand.

It's almost comforting to just know what's going on up there sometimes.

(explanation starts at 3:30 and gets more interesting)

Last edited:
Oh that's something I needa watch with a line of DCK. Thanks for the link in advance!

Because you think you know? I hate that bullshit videos, cut the crap....
seems like legit basic science to me

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

Just some seconds into the vid and already dislike it. But becomes better.
yeah I wasn't particularly enthralled by the first few min either, but enjoyed the rest - it makes a lot of sense

Yeeah, that might be the "science" behind it but that's not how I experience it. I'm not smart enough to follow all of that so quickly.
it just makes my last psychosis make a lot of sense to me, give it a 2nd watch. And no, this doesn't explain all of my symptoms, only the worst ones and delusions.

My last psychosis the faucet was dripping in my shower and I was convinced there were people in there talking, stood there for minutes. Russian spies in my bathroom walls, I couldn't hear what they were saying but it sounded very important and freaked me out. Stood there with my head to the wall for 10 min... Then suddenly it clicked, the voices stopped and I realized I had been listening to a faucet quietly dripping for 10 minutes. The importance of the random unexpected noise was elevated drastically. This video explains it well.

it was very odd when my brain suddenly snapped out of it and the voices suddenly stopped and became dripping water

You read Jung?...
yup, love Jung

have you read the Red Book? It's on my list

it just makes my last psychosis make a lot of sense to me, give it a 2nd watch. And no, this doesn't explain all of my symptoms, only the worst ones and delusions.

My last psychosis the faucet was dripping in my shower and I was convinced there were people in there talking, stood there for minutes. Russian spies in my bathroom walls, I couldn't hear what they were saying but it sounded very important and freaked me out. Stood there with my head to the wall for 10 min... Then suddenly it clicked, the voices stopped and I realized I had been listening to a faucet quietly dripping for 10 minutes. The importance of the random unexpected noise was elevated drastically. This video explains it well.

it was very odd when my brain suddenly snapped out of it and the voices suddenly stopped and became dripping water

yup, love Jung

have you read the Red Book? It's on my list

Sorry man, I didnt mean to come across so blunt in that post. I will definitely give it another watch with a clearer head.

Oh that's something I needa watch with a line of DCK. Thanks for the link in advance!
My DCK will be here in an hour or three, should I hold of on watching this youtube vid about psychosis. i am gonna watch it for sure. .

First time I actually here some thing educative being advised to watch during a drug experience. Why not, knowledge is power.

About to go in, the youtube video.

Any idea what's the dosage of DCK is to properly watch it. And would the 5-EAPB interact? Just a tiny dose.

Just kiddin' its enuff, no more waiting I am watching it now, very good explanation, I am afraid though that most people are actually psychotic. Not the people diagnozed, dr's cops politician's that kinda people

Last edited:

Still not as weird as the start of my Psychosis one morning i woke up i thought i was dead and the cops where after me lol. I must give this a watch though thanks.