• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How Psychedelics Cured My Addiction and Gave My Life Back!

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
so yeah long history on here and with drugs.

had an opiate habit for 2-3 years, quit using kratom and loperamide.
had a benzo habit my whole adult life 12 years now, still on dr prescribed valium.
had a horrible dexedrine/rc speed habit that ruined my life.

i started IVing 4-subbed tryptamines and taking escaline and 2c-e, 2c-p and stopped abusing stimulants. Ever since i am functional, i make tons of money, I'm an artist, a researcher, a pain in the ass, got a new girlfriend and my life is going great!

so follow in my path if you're a junky and if you just do psychs keep it up!<3

Awesome man. I remember you as a poster, when you have been an RC speed "fan". Your posts were ultra long and you were kind of obstinate to our advices. =D

I suppose the artistic vein was always very pronounced in you so now you finally found your right path and your suggested "psychedelic IV regimen" would not work for everyone, but similarly wired individuals.

hehehe thanks guys, I did it after all ;) in saying that i am shooting u47700 and methylmethqualone at once and i did 20mg of 2c-e :) so yeah if i die tomorrow, i lived a full awesome life!

Not to be a negative Nancy, but why are you shooting u-47700 and methylmethqualone on top of 20mg of 2C-E if you're cured of your addiction?

Gonna second that... I read your recent TR, it doesn't sound to me like you've got your addictions under control at all. Perhaps you did. But you're on a quick path to being right back where you were if that's the case.

Careful dude.