• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How powerful is DMT?

Yea there's definitely no time limit with DMT. I've broken through with rapid successive hits, came down from hyperspace and waited a minute, hit the pipe again, off to hyperspace, back down, repeat, etc.

What matters isn't time but how you're processing and dealing with the experience. If you're completely letting go and becoming one with the energy, so to speak, it's very easy to go back into hyperspace. Like very, super, extremely, easy. But again, that's if you're totally in sync with the DMT, and for me that took a good 15-20 experiences.

The first time I smoked DMT I had already done AMT 2C-T 2, every 2c except the one I can never get B, and the very first batches of 4-AcO-MiPT (the hygroscopic shit) DXM and various other 4-subs...

Let me tell you. Everything was a matrix for a month. And that's after i died. Granted it was a huge combo (tail end of 5-MeO-DMT on a 35mg 2CT-2 trip)....... But the DMT made everything else null and void... I remember aliens and being prodded... Then for the next month I couldn't tell what was real or the matrix. Sorry for the edit, it shot me to another page. Randomly. Gotta love tripping. Gave me more time to reflect on what had really happened though. There was likely a few milligrams of 5-MeO-DMT in that pipe....... And I was on a hell of a combo....

But for real. I felt the DMT in it all. If you smoke DMT welcome to the matrix and synchronicity.

Last edited: