• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How often necessary to re-dose methamphetamine for stim effect?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Half life is 36 hours.

If you dose it in the morning are you stimmed all day?

Adderall half life is 10 hours and I believe that is a once daily dosing.

Is meth the same?

Redose every 4 hours or so. Try not to compulsively redose or you can easily waste a lot of gear and money.

I don't have any direct experience with meth but with the effects lasting so long I assume that if you redose at any point in the day you probably won't be sleeping. No sleep is going to double fuck you.

euphoria only lasts about 4-5 hours, the stimulation lasts 12+

this is why most people redose after 4 hours (or sooner)

it's just more potent and longer lasting than adderall, the difference being meth related come down dysphoria, even from a single dose

You could dose in the morning and feel stimmed all day, but you might feel poorly in the evening and might be compelled to redose

For me meth stimulation lasted well over 72 hours. Idk if I just got super pure meth but I was not sleeping for days even with benzos opiates and alcohol

When I used to IV time between doses decreased the longer I went on. Between hits 1 & 2 maybe 8 hours. Between hits 2 & 3 maybe 6 hours. Then 4 hours for a while but eventually moving down to 2.

When smoking it seems more like constantly sitting around huffing without any very long breaks at all.