Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How often is safe to use Acid?

StayChiefy420

Greenlighter
Hey im wondering how often would be recommended to trip on LSD

I am kind of worried about HPPD or permafry but of course I want to trip as often as I can because acid is AMAZING!

So how often do YOU guys trip?

Thanks

Peace

When i have had a good supply of LSD, i have always tried to space my trips as far apart as possible.
I - and many others - have found that too-frequent tripping leads to decreasing returns in terms of trip quality; including visuals.
It might be physically safe to trip weekly, for example, but i find that eventually this leads to a confused muddy experience rather than the clearheaded wonders of a good acid trip.
My own preference is to keep trips to at least a month apart. Tripping too regularly may jeopardise your mental health, despite being a reasonably 'safe' drug for healthy individuals to use.

I've tripped weekly and I've tripped monthly

But those type of frequencies for sure bring the experience down a few notches from where I like to be when I trip

So now I generally go 4-12 weeks in between trips....the longer the spacing the harder and better the trips IMO

I'm pretty sure you can get hppd from lsd. Perma fried? no. But you can definitively tell those who have an extra copious amount of use. Trip god leary comes to mind.

I'd keep it to once a month as others have said OP. I did it weekly over the span of a couple years but I wouldn't say that it was great on my mind. I used to be able to do it two days in a row. Now I'm lucky if it can happen even two days apart.