• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How often do you see your Sub doctor?

First time it was 200,now i only go once a month and 70 a visit. a visit means me seeing him, gettin my script, sometimes a piss test, then leaving. total of 10 minutes. they only accept cash.

at first i didn't have insurance and had to pay $7 a pill for a 90 count script a month ($630 a month on fucking pills alone)..but I got smart and went to the welfare office and applied ofr Medicaid...now I pay $3 for my script of 90 a month!

I have been prescribed to suboxone for about 2 1/2 months now. I go to college in Philadelphia and am a full-time student so fortunately I am still covered under my parent's insurance. Prior to becoming prescribed, I was spending time looking online for sub docs in my area and saw that one of the doctors that came up in my search was at the Student Health Department at my school. I ended up going there to check it out and they told me that this is one of maybe a handful of schools in the US that has psychologists that are allowed to prescribe suboxone.

This is a really awesome program that they have here. I see my psychologist about once a month to get him to write my script. The only thing is that I also see a psychiatrist who runs the drug & alcohol groups here at the college about twice a month. In addition, I go to the drug & alcohol groups once a week but the groups are actually pretty cool cause we have four of the six people there addicted to opiates so it's real cool to be able to relate. The best part about the whole program? I don't pay a single cent to see the psychologist. These services are covered by the tuition rate that I pay to go to the school. And since I'm on my parent's insurance, the script end up costing ~$60 for a month supply (1 sub/day).

Yeah I see my doc once a month, he's mad cool and takes insurance, if u dont have insurance, u should definitely shop around for a bettter price. Im actually in the medical field, and u will not be looked down upon for shopping around for the perfect fit, money and doc.... he never tests me either... U should also watch bc a lot of these sub docs are going to diagnose u bi-polar or other common mental diseases.... sometimes these are legitimate, sometimes not.... just watch for that... they will start loading u up with seroquel, lamictal, and other pysch meds... different situations warrant this, but others dont... not every drug addict is fucked up in the head as well... a lot are, but not always... I never take my subs bc I still do dope, but thats not the point... I think there are better docs out there for ur situation...

I know this has been quite many years for your post, but I am from the Pittsburgh area and was wondering who you had for your doctor. I have a ton of serious health issues and need to be on medical cannabis at the same time as subs but my doctor now said no but I could look around for a doctor that does approve this. It's been a struggle for me to find a doctor. I'm hoping you're still on this site. Thanks a ton!

QUOTE=CTdopeLove;6741904]I'm on a state-sponsered program at a private clinic, so I get my suboxone and counseling for free. However, I have to go in once a week, attend a 45min to one hour group, then pick up my meds for the week. I also have to submit to urinalysis twice a month or so.

My old doctor, who was totally in it just for the money, charged <snip> a lot </snip> just for me to come in and get the script, he wouldn't even see me unless I had a problem, which I never did. I stopped going to him because his office moved like 4 times in 2 months, and he kept breaking appointments, then tried to charge me "since I got the script" for a month he didn't even see me or write me a script, so I told him to go sit on the third rail.

~CTdopeLove[/QUOTE]

I would guess this Dr is also an addict too. Can't pay the rent and moves all the time. Over charges to keep the pill train running.