• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How much xanax does it take to be dependent

Xanise

Greenlighter
If I were to take X(.25-2mg) amount of xanax twice a week would I develop a physical dependence?

Not likely, I mean you would probably develop some tolerance, but it's not likely you would become physically dependent only taking it twice a week. It would help if you went on breaks as well of course. But be careful, 2 can become 3 can become 4 really easy with things like this, but ensuring you stick to a schedule of sorts is the best way to not become dependent. And even if you're not physically dependent, you could still become psychologically dependent.

Honestly. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!! Just like the person above me said! Unless give to you by a Doctor DO NOT TOUCH IT! esp. the street stuff it's all fent. trust me. It's hella bad out there now. Chances of getting legit Alprazolam on the street is like hitting the lottery. YOU WILL GO THROUGH HELL WITH WITHDRAWL!! Please, stay away from it.

If you can be that rigorous with it. You’ll be fine, but the people suggesting that you don’t start are on the money with it. Benzo dependence isn’t a joke. It sucks. Withdrawal sucks. Rebound anxiety is awful.

Honestly. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!! Just like the person above me said! Unless give to you by a Doctor DO NOT TOUCH IT! esp. the street stuff it's all fent. trust me. It's hella bad out there now. Chances of getting legit Alprazolam on the street is like hitting the lottery. YOU WILL GO THROUGH HELL WITH WITHDRAWL!! Please, stay away from it.
It might not be fent but it might not be actual alprazolam. The pills could be a press with who knows what.

It should not make you dependent physically If taken twice a week, but mentally it can.
It's not about how much you take at a time but how long and how many days. If taken ~3-5 days a week, then you probably get hooked very soon, in a month or so. Be careful, alprazolam is a nasty bastard to Be hooked on...

no one call tell u.but rae known for more quick tollerance,dependence7addiction.quick acting,short living....redosing through the day....,H of the benxos some kind

I’ve been through both opiate withdrawal and Xanax withdrawal and I know which is worse. Xanax took over 3 months for me to finally stop feeling the PHYSICAL effects, let alone the psychological…it was a year until I was finally able to be mentally calm all by myself again.

Xanax altamente adictivo. Solo para un uso no intensivo. Funciona muy bien para la ansiedad y el insomnio però ràpida coges tolerància y entonces Pierde su eficàcia.
Mucho cuidado amigo