• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How much would you pay for a vial of Sandoz delysid (LSD)

mr.buffnstuff

Bluelighter
Just for curiosity really as good acid seems a thing of the past and all the RCs that have hoped to plug the home haven't seemed to hit the spot.
So JUST FOR FUN how much would you pay for an original vial of Sandoz LSD? There is only one vial available and its offered to you right now, a real once in a lifetime opportunity!

For me, i think I'd pay around the £5-600 mark. I would love to have a 'bench mark' to compare everything else too plus it's the nostalgia for me aswell.

So how about you then?

Last edited:
Just for curiosity really as good acid seems a thing of the past and all the RCs that have hoped to plug the home haven't seemed to hit the spot.
So JUST FOR FUN how much would you pay for an original vial of Sandoz LSD? There is only one vial available and its offered to you right now, a real once in a lifetime opportunity!

For me, i think I'd pay around the £5-600 mark. I would love to have a 'bench mark' to compete everything else too plus it's the nostalgia for me aswell.

So how about you then?

Nothing. I'd just steal it instead ;)

I may give them £50-£100 more for the novelty of the Sandoz Delysid bottle and getting to keep it.

Here's why..! I bet that was some party :D

high grade / good / strong lsd is available so I wouldnt pay anything over the odds for a sandoz sticker on my bottle of perfectly fine liquid.

I may give them £50-£100 more for the novelty of the Sandoz Delysid bottle and getting to keep it.

Here's why..! I bet that was some party :D

I havnt had a chance to follow the link yet Scotch (my computers so delicate i want to make sure my witterings are posted before I crash the computer by trying to look at something else) but I expect it describes that 'legendary' event when someone produced what was regarded to be one of the only remaining bottles of Delysid in existence - if i remember the bottle itself was a justifed ancient of noo noo.

If i was made of money Id would buy it as a collectors item fo' sho'. But as everyone on this board is sick of hearing - I prefer 1P to LSD 25 anyway so even an original pharm grade bottle of Delysid would not qualify as my most desired drug item. Now, an original vial of Beyers 'Heroin' elixir would be more my thing, although I doubt its potency would hold up even with the ridiculous shelf life of drugs and medicines,

Last edited:
high grade / good / strong lsd is available so I wouldnt pay anything over the odds for a sandoz sticker on my bottle of perfectly fine liquid.

How do you know that? Have you had it lab tested? There's acid about that 'works' but how do you know the quality apart from just saying 'it's good'?

In that vial, did it have like 100ug in 1ml, or what i can give you 10€ of it, there is 99%-99,99% pure crystal in sale and comes from the dude, so there is trips in those crystals and then can say that there is no human finger print on those trips, like thees plotters, some one have touch the paper and they have been making the liquid and so forth. Like this 1P-LSD, it does just that what every body thinks and have heard its influences and some ones who thinks that have had quality LSD, but they just don't know how really pure LSD works. Like they say there is never 2 same kind of trips and that is right, but when you really have had really clean LSD-25, well then you can always know that is that crystal LSD 99+ pure and strait from the dude, or have it been poorly make, or haw it been in badly stored, and when they make plotters there is no way to know that how it has been made, whit out testing it, and then there is this white fluffy LSD-25 whit the purity of 97-98,99%, well that works little different also. I don't wanna make a book in here but if you have not sold it yet, well i am interested, and i hope you contact here and then if you like we can start talk about that bottle and the price, or you can just give it to me like a gift, but yes i am interested it for many reasons.

I would love to have that vial but as you can currently get 99.5% pure needlepoint acid on the dnm fairly cheap. So i wouldn't pay what others would

It would be like a priceless bottle of wine: worthless if you don't use it, and worthless if you do use it.

I would love to have that vial but as you can currently get 99.5% pure needlepoint acid on the dnm fairly cheap. So i wouldn't pay what others would

Is that right!? I haven't been looking to be honest, I best get buying!

I'd buy one it I was a millionare to go in my mashup museum display case alongside a bottle of Beyer 'Heroin' ,an original box of prescription Benzedrine and a 1960's box of 28 10mg Roche 'Valium' tablets.

If I wanted a good trip I'd just stick to my trusted penny acid, or the AL -LAD blotters or 4-HO-MET I should have on the way next week.....

I'd buy one it I was a millionare to go in my mashup museum display case alongside a bottle of Beyer 'Heroin' ,an original box of prescription Benzedrine and a 1960's box of 28 10mg Roche 'Valium' tablets.

If I wanted a good trip I'd just stick to my trusted penny acid, or the AL -LAD blotters or 4-HO-MET I should have on the way next week.....
You should give ALD-52 a go. It gets universally praised in PD where 1p had people divided. I will stick to high grade L. I dont think any compound will beat top shelf L. Keen to try ALD-52 one day though. I have some 1p but i have lost interest in it.

U shouldn't knock the 1p. It's not as potent by weight as 25 but next time u fancy giving a lysergamide a whirl try 200mcgs of 1P and i'll think you will be genuinely surprised. The current concensus is that its nothing more than a prodrug for proper LSD

Don't knock it till u have tried it. Remember - you still have your tried and trusted psyches to use on subsequent occasions. There's little debate or domestic divide that 1P - LSD is one of the best lysergamides available full stop. Just because there may be better homologues doesn't make it any less impressive....

I can get ALD - 52 but not layed onto blotters and I'm fucked if I'm going to try and take a drug thats so active in such tiny amounts unless it's pre - dosed.

U shouldn't knock the 1p. It's not as potent by weight as 25 but next time u fancy giving a lysergamide a whirl try 200mcgs of 1P and i'll think you will be genuinely surprised. The current concensus is that its nothing more than a prodrug for proper LSD

Don't knock it till u have tried it. Remember - you still have your tried and trusted psyches to use on subsequent occasions. There's little debate or domestic divide that 1P - LSD is one of the best lysergamides available full stop. Just because there may be better homologues doesn't make it any less impressive....

I can get ALD - 52 but not layed onto blotters and I'm fucked if I'm going to try and take a drug thats so active in such tiny amounts unless it's pre - dosed.

Dosing is easy mate! I had 10mg of 1p powder, just got a bottle with a dropper, put 100 drops of whiskey in to the bottle and add the powder.

Pretty much all there is to it.

I get what you are saying Stee but if 1p is just a pro drug to L why not just take the fantastic L that is available. I have read many people dont metabolise 1p the same. Many people refer to it as lsd lite. And a lot complain of nausea. I dont want any of that. Maybe i will give it a go but honestly with my current stash of L i see little point on wasting a trip on something potentially not as good.

I get what you are saying Stee but if 1p is just a pro drug to L why not just take the fantastic L that is available. I have read many people dont metabolise 1p the same. Many people refer to it as lsd lite. And a lot complain of nausea. I dont want any of that. Maybe i will give it a go but honestly with my current stash of L i see little point on wasting a trip on something potentially not as good.

There isn't fantastic acid widely available on the UK BM from what I gather, average tabs have been decreasing by strength decade after decade, and now could be adulterated with other lysergamides or NBOMe type drugs. I have found a perfect version of acid, that is legal for me to possess and is consistently predictable in terms of dose, intensity of effect with regards to dose response, and a perfect length trip that you can set your watch by (8 hours which is enough for me) I asked someone recently (a proper acid head) if he could get me some street tabs but I was told not to bother as he said the 1P I already had was better than most of the current street tabs in every fashion.

Fair enough. I can get great acid here but especially through the darknet. 99.5% pure needlepoint is available. Each to their own. My post is not attacking your views just explaining my own.

Yh I don't personally use the DN consumer so I'd say that's a major factor for starters....