• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how much weed do you smoke

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
justt a matter of interest fello stoners I smoke about 0.2 every night in a spleef cut down lots used to smoke 1-3 grams a night its crazy how much money ive saved lol and I enjoy it a lot more got bone dry north lights mm

Minimum 0.5 grams an evening but sometimes when I have a day off or a day that I start earlier like at lunch time I might end up using between 1-2 grams.

I am prescribed 2.5 grams per day for a year....but can purchase more for some reason. I smoke about 4-6 1 paper or king size paper joints per day. All from Licensed Producers.

Lotta extracts from bud as well.

I smoke an eighth from Friday-Monday, and cut down during the week during school. Although, I have been smoking a lot more during weekdays as it is summer :D

I smoke a full fat king size joint every day but I am starting to feel like I need to cut down. I wake up groggy, lethargic, and extremely bored. The only way to feel better is roll the day's joint.

It's only because I've just finished my degree and I am in a weird limbo period where I have nothing to do until the next stage of academia starts in Autumn.

I find that the longer I wait between smokes the more euphoric and introspective the experience. With my current habits I tend to just get stoned. I consider it an integral part of my psychedelic experiences.

I smoke a few small bowls each day. I've found smoking smaller bowls helps me ration my intake rather than smoking a joint and feeling all of the effects at once, if that makes sense. I can slowly build up my high.

Under one quarter gram of oil and one half gram of flower per day is my current average.

A gram of shatter a week. I don't smoke any weed anymore. I used to burn up an ounce a week in bong, but I end up using less shatter because the high is so much more fulfilling to me.

:| NONE...Don't like to smoke.

Need HELP (mentor, if you will) to guide me through the maze of MMJ.

I have a source.

I just don't know what I need (strain) or best delivery (sublingual, vape?).

Symptoms: Mind-numbing gut/pelvic pain, slow bowel (choked by adhesions), spine/joint injuries, INFLAMMATION

:| NONE...Don't like to smoke.

Need HELP (mentor, if you will) to guide me through the maze of MMJ.

I have a source.

I just don't know what I need (strain) or best delivery (sublingual, vape?).

Symptoms: Mind-numbing gut/pelvic pain, slow bowel (choked by adhesions), spine/joint injuries, INFLAMMATION

I am a Medical Marijuana Consultant by trade. (Side job, but regardless...) Sounds like you need High CBD strains, or if you can find it, CBD RSO for daytime, 1:1 Ratio THC CBD for nighttime. Oral administration. Research Rick Simpson Oil, or Phoenix Tears.

If I have work maybe 0.5g, small bowl when I get home and another before I go to bed. A little bit more if I end up using my vape.

If I'm off, anywhere from 0.5 to 1g. If my lady has bud she matches me.

As of lately it's been even less since I've been using other fun substances.

None anymore. Used to smoke a half oz per day minimum. Last few times, I just feel super awkward from half a joint.

Don't smoke anymore. I really miss it, i stopped for health reasons at the time, gave it up for 4 months and when i tried toking again i got bad panic, legit scared me off it, haven't smoked in over a year.

Use to smoke a quarter oz. per week of various medical strains, mostly indica dominant hybrids with the occasional sativa heavy strain, plus whatever my friends offered to smoke with me, my routine was two or three bowls spread through out the afternoon/evening hours and a nice joint or maybe a little half gram blunt through out the night.