• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much vomiting is ok? Did I overdosed a bit or what? Any tips?

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So 6 hours ago I drank some PST and for the past 3 hours or so I've been vomiting everything I try to eat or drink. In the past I would always vomit 2 or 3 times after 6 hours or so after ingestion and right after that, I'd be completely fine, perhaps a lil nauseous but nothing like today. It got to the point that I was expecting it.

However, this time I just cant keep anything down at all and I'm nodding more than I ever have in the past. My breathing and heart rate are completely fine though. I looked up a list of overdose symptoms and I the only one I have is the vomiting.

Anyway, does anyone have any tips for dealing with this nausea?. Would alka-szeltzer work or will I just vomit it in a bit?...

Hmm thats a lot of vomiting id say try and stay on your back it helps with the nausea. what was your dose?

Drink electrolyte water, vitamin water, and Powerade/Gatorade. Drink ginger ale. If you can get the medication zofran (ondansetron) use it as it will stop the vomiting. Finally there cannabis

If you really can't even keep water down you may have a virus as the winter vomiting bug has been going around. If you can't get anything down and start getting dehydrated go to the ER where you will get IV fluids and zofran injection as well as a prescription for zofran most likely. I know from experience as last week on Monday I had the same issue.

Is the vomit regular vomit or is it yellow horrid tasting bile?