• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much to take on new years?s I

howkflakegirl

Greenlighter
Hey all, I'm new to posting on here although I have read a lot of threads and have gained some useful info from them.
Thought I would ask a question about taking MD on new years eve and dosage if that's ok. I have taken MD a few times before, as well as ecstasy pills and shrooms.
One of my good and trusted friends has agreed to split a gram on new years eve with me, which will be brought from Manchester (UK). Whilst I've done MD before (in the UK and the very best stuff in Amsterdam), I don't do it all the time.
I will be having a couple of drinks too, but not loads as I am quite careful with this sort of thing. I am meeting my friend at a party at about 8.30pm (probably dropping about 9pm) and after the party will be going round the bars from about 12pm til 4pm. I'm wondering what sort of dosage you would recommend for such an evening? I'm quite good at controlling myself on MD (one of the reasons why I like it so much) and I don't really tend to gurn much. I'm quite good at acting normal on it. If we get a gram between us, I am thinking it would be a good idea to split it into 8 bombs between us (4 each). I wouldn't want to take all 4 in one night as that might not be such a safe idea, but would it be ok for me to take 125 grams at one point and then another 125 grams later on (and save the rest for another day)? Also wondering when would be the best time to redose, if I take the first dose at about 9pm. If I am entering a club about 12pm, I don't want to seem really really high as I am entering as I don't want to get thrown out (just a precaution, as I am very good at handling myself on it).

I would be very grateful for any info and help you can give me.
Thanks!

Hi, welcome to BL. :)

Body weight is an important factor on calculating dosages but I guess you don't have a scale to properly measure out the gear.
The safe way would be to drop the 125mg (on empty stomach) whenever you want and only one redose with the HALF of that dose 1hr after you feel it came up. That should add another hour to the peak. :)
9.00 drop 125mg
9.45 you should come up by now
10.45 drop ~60-70mg
12.45-01.45 you'll start coming down

If you really want, you can drop the other half of the 125mg left aroud 11.30. It won't be as effective as the first redose but it will give you some more time, maybe another half an hour.
But really, maximum one redose is the healthiest option and you save some MDMA for the next time :)