• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How much time spent with dumbbells shows results

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Because I follow a you tube dumbbells work out and I get soar I get to point I can't lift anything however I just feel like I'm not getting results from my work and I wonder where I'm going wrong. Would just sound hammer curls 3 times a week be enough to gain muscle? How far do I need to go it's there a newbie training guide anyone recommends. I have dumbbells and I'm trying to build myself up so I can work now. I'm very weak right now from spending a year in bed in the last 5 years. I think. But I'm also not seeing results. I dunno I'm just kinda lost I need something to follow that will work. Any advise?

If you're new, then you should invest in a gym coach if pocket allows or read online about it, and maybe to try and see which side of the coin works for you, fitness is still dumbbell and gym is such as calisthetics, heavy objects to lift and that's why both are combined and called "gym". Work on your wrist for a few months, that's what I remember from my private coach — and then but only then think about biceps and body area. After wrist done, invest your energy into a grip wrench, is cheap and effective then legs. Gym isn't what you think, even pullups are hard and you need to do them only later