• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants How much should a bottle of dexies cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalie

Greenlighter
Chemist warehouse sell a bottle of 100 5mg dexie pills for 10 bucks, but how much would that be worth on the street?

Thanks guys

Honestly no more more 400 a bottle. Was able to get a bottle for 350 last year but the price has spiked. Morally speaking I wouldn't feel right selling a bottle for more than 500...5 a piece x100. On the very odd occasion that I buy a handful of dexies I usually pay around $5 each. But some people do sell them for up to $8 each...but honestly? Unless it's a special ocassion and me/friends need a kick for the dance floor, I'm not paying more than $5 a piece

I'm from melbourne and it ranges on the street from 800 - 1000 a bot. Darknet price can be 1500+. Effects are ime 90% similar to eating meth so meth works out waaay cheaper. With dexies I filter out the binders with a water extraction, let dry and snort the powder making the effects significantly stronger and feel much more worthwhile for the money.

Nice....that's crazy expensive! I stopped bothering with them once they hit $8 a pop.

We don't really do any price discussion of substances on this forum as it's against our rules, so I'm going to have to close your thread unfortunately.

Read the BLUA or the subforum specific rules before continuing to post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.