• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much sрeed?

In the uk, base is the name for street dl amphetamine. In the us, speed is dl methamphetamine hydrochloride (ice) on the streets and plain amphetamine when Rx'ed. The UK 'base' is generally heavily cut and therefore quite weak, comparatively.

Is there just plain methamphetamine on the streets of USA? one that isn't d-meth? Or is all ice dlmeth?

Most commercial meth on the streets of America today is enantiomeric--meaning it is a mixture of 50% dextro-methamphetamine hydrochloride and 50% levo-methamphetamine hydrochloride. The levo portion is basically inactive and can be had over the counter in Vick's brand nasal inhalers. Levo meth may interact and or interfere with the effects of dextro meth. Racemic methamphetamine is produced when P2P is used as the chemical precursor, for example. If pure, extracted ma huang ephedra ephedrine is used as the chemical precursor, then 100% dextro methamphetamine will result. The pure, recrstallized hydrochloride salt of this substance is legally defined as ICE methamphetamine in the United States and carries with it much stiffer criminal penalties. Ice methamphetamine was more prevalent on the street level around 2000. The longest I stayed awake on it was 6 days with 1.75 grams. The longest I stayed awake on the more recent racemic 'ice' was 3 days with over an eight ball. I now just stick with my legal ADHD medicine. I haven't had a truly good roll or MDMA pill since 2003, I'd say, and have given up on 'ecstasy' for the time being. Prescription methamphetamine is the sulfate salt and is comparable though not really superior to street meth. Meth is hard to find in the North East. Internet drug nerds often insist that ICE refers to 4-methylaminorex, and it can, but usually not.

^^^^Reduction of pseudoephedrine also produces dextromethamphetamine. It is more common now to find dextromethamphetamine than the racemate in the US.

So str8 meth is hard to find and u need p2p. Gotcha. I live in the northeast and meth is actually on the scene pretty mainstream. However, I noticed a gram will last only 2 days or so verse when i had real good shit it lasted a week, a gram

Yeah, some isomers of pseudoephedrine / ephedrine give you d-meth, while other (wrong) brands of ephedrine decongestants give inactive l-meth. P2P is hard to source and watched and a less desirable precursor than pseudoephedrine. Chemists who use P2P actually first have to synth it from PAA, as it is watched. All plant based ephedrine sources yield d-meth. Almond oil can also be used as a more distant precursor.

So how did it go then? For future reference, you could dissolve about 50-60mg in a glass of water and neck half, wait 45 mins, then drink the rest in little sips every 30-40 mins. That way if it's strong, the half glass will only have given you 20-30mg, if it's not then you can keep sippin'!

@pyschopath how did you go the other night brother, hope you found what you needed and got what needed to be done done.
FUBAR i get not good vibes from you and b luelight in general

@pyschopath how did you go the other night brother, hope you found what you needed and got what needed to be done done.
FUBAR i get not good vibes from you and b luelight in general

What the fuck you on about mate??

No one called psychopath has posted in this thread. But please accept some good vibes from myself and on behalf of Bluelight (y)

Last edited: