• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much poppy seed tea to take while on OxyContin?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well imma bout to make some poppy seed tea. These are STRONG fucking seeds man! I did only a cup (at that time I wasn't nearly as tolerant) and felt way too high man. Was bad till it wore down. I'm on 240mg's- not all at once just through out the day. How much should I use to make it? Like how many OZ's of seeds and how much should I drink? Also any tips to make it perfect or anythings to do to make it decent?

Nobody can know how strong the seeds are and it is nearly impossible to do a proper conversion of Oxy to PST. My suggestion is make a batch of tea and just drink it slowly until you get where you want to be. I have done PST for a long time and I feel I have perfected the art of preparation. If you are only gong to use a cup or two of seeds here is what I would do:
1) put your seeds in a 32 oz empty Gatorade bottle
2) add enough water so that your seeds move around freely when you shake and do not clump up
3) shake like hell for 5 -10 minutes
4) with Gatorade bottle upside down over a cup, slightly unscrew the lid and squeeze out the water (only the water should be released, no seeds!). The lid should still be on tight enough so that it will not fall off while you are squeezing but loose enough so that the water comes out when sqeezed.
5) squeeze until all the water is drained from the bottle into your cup
6) repeat the process with the same seeds if you want, although the return on the second rinse will be like 10% as strong (approximation, best guess). I rarely do this due to such diminished returns but I know some swear by it and do it three or more times to get every last piece of residue rinsed off of those seeds.
7) Drink tea slowly until you get where you want to be.

***I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH TO START SLOW, SEEDS CAN VARY IN POTENCY FROM BATCH TO BATCH AND ARE NO FUCKING JOKE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SOURCE****

Nobody can know how strong the seeds are and it is nearly impossible to do a proper conversion of Oxy to PST. My suggestion is make a batch of tea and just drink it slowly until you get where you want to be. I have done PST for a long time and I feel I have perfected the art of preparation. If you are only gong to use a cup or two of seeds here is what I would do:
2) add enough water so that your seeds move around freely when you shake and do not clump up
4) with Gatorade bottle upside down over a cup, slightly unscrew the lid and squeeze out the water (only the water should be released, no seeds!). The lid should still be on tight enough so that it will not fall off while you are squeezing but loose enough so that the water comes out when sqeezed.
6) repeat the process with the same seeds if you want, although the return on the second rinse will be like 10% as strong (approximation, best guess). I rarely do this due to such diminished returns but I know some swear by it and do it three or more times to get every last piece of residue rinsed off of those seeds.

***I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH TO START SLOW, SEEDS CAN VARY IN POTENCY FROM BATCH TO BATCH AND ARE NO FUCKING JOKE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SOURCE****
Thanks for the quick reply man; also it says it has "800mg" every 1/4 tsp. Is that just the weight if the seeds converted into mg's?

Also my source I think sprayed the seeds with morphine. I say this due to how bitter they taste and it taste like morphine too. One time I did a few cups and boiled them down, after shaking in cold ass water boiled for a few minutes, then waited and drank only half of a tea cups worth till I felt like I was ODing. I waited forced my breathing till it wore down and I felt soooo far gone. I woke up high/buzzed too. Pinned eyes the whole day/next day till around 10am.

DO NOT BOIL. It does nothing good. All you need to do is shake in water and drink the rinse. All you are trying to accomplish with poppy seed tea is to rinse the pod residue off of the seeds. They were likely not "sprayed" with morphine. The residue on the seeds comes from the pods they were in, that is the good stuff. That residue is what contains the morphine I believe. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. If the tea is dark and murky/muddy and bitter, this usually means they are pretty potent, at least in my experience. But again, DO NOT BOIL. Just rinse!!! Trust me on this.

I am pretty sure you are right in that it is just a conversion regarding the mg / tsp thing. For me, with potent ass seeds, I use about a pound or less for an all day high/nod. BUT that is with a gram a day IV H habit so I am not recommending anyone start with that amount. Note these are good...no GREAT seeds from a trusted source. If you get washed or semi-washed seeds from some local bulk bin at a grocery store, who know how much you will need.....PST is very very hard to dose correctly and batches vary in potency depending on source and can still vary from batch to batch from same source.

If you think your seeds are potent, which it sounds like they might be, maybe just use a pound of seeds and drink HALF of your rinse SLOWLY and see how you feel in an hour or two. Then drink more if you are not were you wan to be. For me it can take up to two hours for the full effect to kick in. Please do not drink some and then drink a bunch more a half our later because you think it's not working. This is a quick way to OD or at least have a very bad night....Hope I answered some of you questions. Happy Sipping :)

DO NOT BOIL. It does nothing good. All you need to do is shake in water and drink the rinse. All you are trying to accomplish with poppy seed tea is to rinse the pod residue off of the seeds. They were likely not "sprayed" with morphine. The residue on the seeds comes from the pods they were in, that is the good stuff. That residue is what contains the morphine I believe. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. If the tea is dark and murky/muddy and bitter, this usually means they are pretty potent, at least in my experience. But again, DO NOT BOIL. Just rinse!!! Trust me on this.

I am pretty sure you are right in that it is just a conversion regarding the mg / tsp thing. For me, with potent ass seeds, I use about a pound or less for an all day high/nod. BUT that is with a gram a day IV H habit so I am not recommending anyone start with that amount. Note these are good...no GREAT seeds from a trusted source. If you get washed or semi-washed seeds from some local bulk bin at a grocery store, who know how much you will need.....PST is very very hard to dose correctly and batches vary in potency depending on source and can still vary from batch to batch from same source.

If you think your seeds are potent, which it sounds like they might be, maybe just use a pound of seeds and drink HALF of your rinse SLOWLY and see how you feel in an hour or two. Then drink more if you are not were you wan to be. For me it can take up to two hours for the full effect to kick in. Please do not drink some and then drink a bunch more a half our later because you think it's not working. This is a quick way to OD or at least have a very bad night....Hope I answered some of you questions. Happy Sipping :)
Yes these aren't washed, they're for growing, & came from holland too. I'm sure they're the true opium seeds, due to me growing them a few times and I had great results, & great opium from them :) I was sooo high off just .5 of the opium I was groined and scraping off the pods every few days; I would then let then rest. Water, feed, etc... Then dry them out some, & then cut/scrape the opium tar off and would collect grams off them. Then I would keep the pods and dry them out/use them by blending them with white grapefruit juice, then down'em! I got soo buzzed off the pods but I loved the tar; the tar was super potent and also would taste soo good and also make the room I was in smell wonderful :) I miss growing them. I may do so again soon but I'll think about it. I'll probably just get my friend who grows them every year to grow what I have and get what I want when they're ready. These seeds are extremely potent and I'm on up to 260+ mg's of OxyContin a day too, yet would get such a profound high/buzz it would last all day- saving my OP's and norco's too. I did so yesterday, didn't feel like boiling so I just washed them and drained the water, no seeds left, & drank a full cup out of 32oz's of seeds. I was knocked out for hours and slept like a baby! Woke up buzzed and my eyes were super pinned too. It's great and thanks for all the tips and personal methods on how to make the perfect poppy seed tea I now know how to make perfectly because of you guys here :) thanks a lot! If I have anymore questions I'll post here and wait for anyone's responses.