• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much percocet mg should I take, 3rd time?

sae.

Greenlighter
I'm very new here, though I've watched the threads whenever I feel I need to research more on something for years.
Swim has had experience with benzos, psychedelics, amphetamine, cocaine, and weed, but never opiates until two weeks ago. He split a perc 30 with his friend. Swim's friend snorted it (which swim told him not to, but he has "experience" so he thinks snorting it is better) but Swim opted to swallow his own so it would last longer. Anywho, it felt great. Started with Swim's head feeling squeezed and buzzy within 15 minutes, Swim was couch locked a lot or car seat locked, but had a lot of mental energy to do shit even though Swim couldn't really walk or function properly. LOTS of nodding. After probably 4 hours, Swim snorted 7.5. Felt it quick, smoked some more weed, puked a shitload although it wasn't unenjoyable to puke? Wtf. Don't remember details, other than lots of talking with Swim's eyes shut.

2nd Time:
Last Tuesday, so three days ago. Swallowed another 15mg. Didn't feel anything for what felt like 45 minutes, no head buzziness or squeezing. Went to same friend's house where his sister was and little kids. Swim played games with the kids and watched TV, talked to his friend's sister about the lack of effect as she has lots of experience. Went out to smoke a butt about an hour later with his friend and his friend's sister. Head starts feeling very weird, buzzy, and tight. Starts feeling very talkative and excited, but relaxed. Has so much to say but forgets a lot of it. Smokes a bowl with his friend and friend's sister. Doesn't want anyone to leave, wants to hug and be friends with everybody. When Swim and his friend leave, everything is hilarious and wondeful. Finally felt real euphoria. Dosed at 8:00pm and went to bed with lingering effects at 2:00am.

So now it's today. Swim is possibly getting his own 30 to take, but he isn't sure how he should go about it. If he takes the 15mg, will he even feel it? He felt much more euphoria his second time instead of his first, even though he took 15mg + the 7.5mg his first time. Should swim start with half (15mg), then take the other half a few hours later? Or should swim take the 30 right off the bat? Swim finds that as effects start to wear off, he gets depressed and disappointed, so would like some to redose on. But is redosing on 15mg even worth it? Swim wants to get the best out of his high and have a good time tonight.

If 15 is getting the job done, I'd stick with that and you can always take the rest if you don't get as much as you want. When I used to take percs, I didn't feel a significant tolerance buildup for at least a few days of use, so I'd guess tolerance would be minimal if any. I'd recommend taking them on a completely empty stomach fro at least 4-5 hours, this makes a huge difference for me.