• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much Oxycodone for first time (I HAVE DONE HYDROS AND TRAMADOL)

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Well me and my buddy are about to get our hands on some Oxycodone for fucking free! 3 months ago he tore his ACL and I asked him if he had any left over pain pills and what were they so he told me Oxycodone and I said bro you got to hook me up so he is tomorrow! Anyways how many MG do me and my buddy take? Here's some background, about 5 months I had got about 300+ mg of Hydrocodone and went threw them in about a week and had also tried them once with the friend I'm doing the Oxys with, and we were in a good nod for hours laying in my bed and we took about 40mg each and were fucked. Now I have also had an experience with Tramadol and my friend as well. I have got about 2 bottles of Tramadol before and went through them in about a week taking 90mg at a time and about 200ish mg a day. My buddy was spending the night with me along with another friend of mine and his and me and my friend I am doing the Oxys with took about 350 mg of Tramadol in about 2 hours (there was no APAP) and I was the most fucked up ever but he clames he was more fucked up on the Hydros. I weight about 140 pounds and a guy about 5'10 and my buddy is about 160 and 5'8, how much should me and my buddy take? Thanks.

If you went through 300mg of hydrocodone, your body has had enough time to get used to opiates so oxy should be easy for you to handle. It should be pretty easy for your friend too, oxy is really a good feeling drug even when I've taken a bit more than intended. Just don't mix it with ANYTHING else, no drugs or alcohol except for some weed. Weed + a few oxy feels like rolling to me but better and smoother in every way.

I would say, to start off, 30mg of oxy will have you both feeling really good. It may sound small but oxy is way more potent than hydro, and you can always redose in a couple hours once yall get a judge of your tolerances.

Welcome to Bluelight. Do not play with the Tramadol. Hide it some where or flush it down the toilet. Those can cause seizures.

Second, good for you eating all those pills. Simply say tolerance and not DS. Now here's the problem, I can't tell you how to get high or how much to take. According to Wikipedia Tramadol 200mg, Hydrocodone 10mg and morphine 10mg are theoretically equivalent.
However, the effects are different, Tramadol is to basically kill pain. They use it in the armed forces. The ARMY for sure.

Tramadol, takes away certain pains and gets you moving. It however can cause seizures in people who over do it, or take it incorrectly.

Hydrocodone is nice and comfy. Good for coughs and body aches.

Also according to Wikipedia, Oxycodone is 1.5 times stronger then Hydrocodone, etc. That is highly subjective.

DONT mix any downers with your pills. Also, consider saving some pills for the eventual comedown, or when you need them.