• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much oral morphine sulfate can help chronic back pain

bluejai7

Greenlighter
I have been on every opioid from norco to fentanyl,morphine pills and everything else. Recently, i was given morphine sulfate 100mg/5ml and I'm not sure how much to take as this wasn't prescribed to me. I weigh 180lbs and can take 10 percocet 10/325 a day, but I've become immune to it and don't want to take more than 10 a day. Does anyone know what the equivalent of the morphine may be in conjunction to the percocet?

Well, if you can tolerate 100mg of oxycodone, which is around two times more potent than morphine I guess you could take up to 200mg of oral morphine, but you should start low, do you take the 10 percocets (the acetaminophen is really bad for your liver) all at once? If so maybe start with 100mg of morphine.
The problem with oral morphine is, that the Bioavailability is pretty low, so maybe look into plugging, but dose much lower than oral.

200 mg even 100 mg is quite a high dose. Start at 30 mg going up 15 mg every couple hours until you get the right dose. I wouldn't recommend more than 50-60 mg.

Yeah, tacodude is right, don't know what I was thinking, do as he said, just to be safe