• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much of a drug can u fit in ur nose at once

Alien47

Bluelighter
On average how much of any drug can u snort in one go using both nostrils so that it’s just enough to minimize drip. Like I guess I’m asking how much on average can u snort to cover the entire surface area of ur nose. I know it Varies by person but give me an estimate or hell just tell me how much u snort at once and what drug it is. I wanted to know because I don’t like drip (because it’s almost like wasted drug sense it’s now gonna take like 30 mins to hit u instead of like 3-4 mins) and u pretty much can’t Vern rid of drip completely, but u can minimize it a lot by only snorting enough so that u don’t have to have a second layer of drug in ur nose I guess u can say if that makes sense lol. Ight anyways just let me know I’m really interested in what everyone says. Oh also put how much drip u experience when u snort that amount. Pls and thank :)

I used to snort a quarter gram of coke or meth in one nostril and had little drip. I've got a decent sized nose though

Jesus I usually only snort 8mgs of oxy at a time and get barely any if any drip but I feel like if I do 15mg I’m doing to much, but a quarter of a gram damn lol

I've been at it for years lol. Coke rotted my nose, meth finished it. So can't really snort anything anymore

I've snorted 3-4 Roxy 30's in a go, although it took a minute to get it all up there. Those lil guys crush up into far more powder than you'd initially think based on their size. These days when snorting heroin, I'm not sure what my average amount would be... Depends on quality, I always start small to be on the safe side, and go from there. I've definitely taken over a point to the dome, but that's far less to hoover than the Roxy's.

Lol yeah those roxies really blow up, when you crush em

On average how much of any drug can u snort in one go using both nostrils so that it’s just enough to minimize drip. Like I guess I’m asking how much on average can u snort to cover the entire surface area of ur nose. I know it Varies by person but give me an estimate or hell just tell me how much u snort at once and what drug it is. I wanted to know because I don’t like drip (because it’s almost like wasted drug sense it’s now gonna take like 30 mins to hit u instead of like 3-4 mins) and u pretty much can’t Vern rid of drip completely, but u can minimize it a lot by only snorting enough so that u don’t have to have a second layer of drug in ur nose I guess u can say if that makes sense lol. Ight anyways just let me know I’m really interested in what everyone says. Oh also put how much drip u experience when u snort that amount. Pls and thank :)
it depends on what your snorting

Snorting pain pills makes your nose so disgusting.. I never got why ppl do that

For that instant gratification
See now iv snorted them before but all they did was get stuck all in my nose and made it stuffy,feel like I wasted more than I got.. and I didn't notice much of a difference

I would take pills often and eventually my body got immune to them.. so yea I made the biggest mistake of my Life and turned to heroin.. Alls I can say is it's a living hell,, if I could give u any advice it would be to get off pain meds unless you truly have long term pain...

Alien, if you don't like the drip maybe snorting isn't the best ROA for you. Have you considered plugging? I will leave this open for now but your query isn't something that can be easily quantified.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm almost certainly the only person on the planet who does this.
I snort zaleplon powder, emptied from 10 mg gelcaps (~100 mg of powder each). Now, I don't use the powder that comes in the caps as-is. I ball mill it into oblivion, sieve out the fine stuff (25 micron and below), throw the residue back in the mill, rinse, repeat. My nose will handle 2.5--3 caps worth of powder at once. That seems to give me an even coating and never any drip (zaleplon and most of the excipients in those caps are water-insoluble, so that might have something to do with the lack of drip). I do two lines in one nostril, three in the other. Keep in mind that this is a very fine powder, so YMMV.