• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction how much of a 25 fentanyl patch should I chew

jdlp

Greenlighter
I have a tolerance of 20 to 30 mg hydrocodone and I have a 25 μg an hour fentanyl patch from Mylan

What Size pieces should I chew to get a buzz?

What do you mean a tolerance of 20-30mg hydrocodone? Meaning you take that amount to catch a buzz?

Sounds like you don't have a super high tolerance then. I'd be careful with taking fentanyl. It's probably best to use it in the form that it's already in, ie. transdermal through the skin. But if you insist on taking it that way, start with as small a piece as you can.

Thanks man I think that's the best answer I could hope for. I've barely researched fentanyl but I've understood there are different types of patches do you know if the Mylan is the matrix type, And you know if the fentanyl is distributed evenly throughout the patch?

I have a tolerance of 20 to 30 mg hydrocodone and I have a 25 μg an hour fentanyl patch from Mylan

What Size pieces should I chew to get a buzz?
Im not sure my experience will be of any help since I tried to shoot a Fentanyl patch But I wanted to let you know how it turned out!

At first it didn't work because my friend & I discovered you need an acidic liquid to add to the pieces we got from cutting up the patch, to extract the fentanyl out of the patch.
The 2nd time we slammed the solution we got after adding lemon juice, (I think that's what we used, it was a few years ago & I have awful memory).
We once again didn't feel anything, but then we scored some H, slammed it w/in 30min-hour from time we slammed the fetty patch solution.
It felt like I was being stabbed w/ a tiny knife all over my body from head to toe every nerve lit up w/ a weird painful sensation but only for about 30seconds to a minute. It was insanely intense and I've never felt anything like it, the closet thing I could compare to it would be slamming a fat shot of H after not using H for months or the times I was impatient & slammed a Suboxone patch / tablet HORRIBLE decision!

It puts you into Instant Withdrawals. I think it's called precipitated withdrawals, but that felt worse than slamming H after slamming the Fent patch, you feel instantly nauseous & goose bumps galore & sometimes a headache, instant body aches and restless leg syndrome to the MAX.

Anyways, the main reason I wanted to share with you my experience with a extended release Fentanyl patch was because through my trials and errors trying to abuse the patch to get high, I realized if I ever found myself having a Fentanyl patch again, I now know I would just slap it on my skin & use it as directed.
The work & research it took to try to extract the Fent from it to get high was almost impossible. From my research the only real way to get it out was this long drawn out process of extracting the Fent & letting the powder dry over time & scrapping it into a pile of powder Fent & smoking very small amounts to get high.
I didn't have the supplies needed to do that so that's why we tried to extract it with an acidic liquid & shot it.
I used to be addicted to the needle & H and I hated the fake oxy 30s pressed w/fent, I felt like they were a waste of $ & weaker than H...but now I'm addicted only to the dirty 30s & I've been sober from H and the needle for 7months, Go figure!

So fent is my #1 fav Drug Of Choice now so if I was in your shoes and was trying to get high off a fent patch, based off my previous exp. I would attempt to get it turned into powder to smoke...or I would just use it as directed bc I didn't get any high out of slamming it so I think if I had just put it on my skin at least I wouldn't be dope sick & I'd have extended release pain relief! Ya just can't go wrong w/ that when that's mainly what we're all searching for.. a high + pain relief.

Thanks a lot for your experience sharing I have no intention although of messing with needles but I've researched in the past couple hours that you can put the sticky side of the patch against your gums and you will absorb it . My friend said you won't get a buz Z off the 25 Transthermal since this time released But as mentioned I have a low tolerance so maybe I would. I can also get the 75 μg an hour patches But knowing these fentanyl scary stories I probably wouldn't want to fuck with it.

Anyone else have ideas about how much of a 25 μg patch I should put in my mouth at once or Even if applying it transdermally would produce a buzz

Bump. Is any more info on how much I should put in my mouth against my gums if I get a buz Z off of only 20 mg hydrocodone. It's a Mylan 25 μg patch

I was on fent patches for over 2 years started on 15ug and went up to 25ug
I have chewed quite a few of these in my time but found for a better stronger long lasting high id boil the kettle pour into a mug your tea/coffee mug add the patch let it sit for 5mins and stirring then add tea bag sugar and milk leave patch in and drink yojr drink. It dosent taste of anything and it hits you like a hammer after about 15 mins hits hard alot harder than chewed. If you have a good tolerance id cut the patch in half and use half. You can always use the other hakf if it dosent have the desired effect.
They say the fent isnt distributed evenly over the patch but I've never had any issues cutting them in half n seem to both be as potent as each other. Just be aware of this tho,
I once had 25ug fent tea an a hour or so later another 25ug tea and wow i was so higb for 48 hours solid, no shit! Felt amazing in out of sleep feeling so euphoric but id not recommend this as id been on it for 18 months so had a high fent tollernce at that time.
Be careful mate and enjoy

Yes ive tried extraction a few types but always failed and ive used every brand in the uk. I found that the actvis patches would have me in withdrawals by 60 hours every time! So switched to teva amd other brands which lasted the full 7 hours as they should.
In the uk i know theyve made the patches tamoer resistant so you end up with a gluey sticky mess thou cant do anything with ugh. So the fenty tea is definitely the best way. With using as directed being the 2nd best way. In my opinion 😉

I thought some brands were even hard to dissolve in hot water? and that after soaking them most of the drug is still in the matrix material. But I dont know, no experience with fent patches and that might be very brand specific.
In my experience every brand works by boiling. It has a warning on evem a hot batb saunas etc cause the patches to release more tha they should so the boiling water does the trick nicely. Ive never not got high this way. With every brand.
They first came oht with the fentanyl in a resiviour which could easily be extracted and injected. They soom stopped these and made the matrix patches.

OK bro this is interesting the Tea. By the way the brand is mylan. For an unexperienced person like me it seems the boiling method sounds complex. Although you explained it well and I seem to understand It. I would still rather just cut off a small piece and place it against my gums For simplicity's sake. Please still offer more advice the more the better thank you men

None because most will be swallowed and you'll lose 70 percent because oral bioavailabiliy is shit.

Best thing is to put on skin amd heat with blow-dryer for a while you'll get wrecked. Be careful easy to OD...
This is only for matrix patches too.

If you have gel smoke it (also very easy to OD).

Yeah dude I'm saying just use it as intended... You don't have much of a tolerance so you need to be careful.

It'sMylan brand is that matrix? Yes I have very low tolerance but maybe cutting like a centimeters size piece to start And put that in my gums might be the best bet

If I can catch a buzz I'll just wearing it would be best but I don't think I will