• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much Money have you spent?

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
How much money have you guys spent on drugs would you say? I've had a 5 year habit of $60 a day I'm around $70,000 lol just curious to see how much others have spent lol

How much money have you guys spent on drugs would you say? I've had a 5 year habit of $60 a day I'm around $70,000 lol just curious to see how much others have spent lol
probably 100k if you include rehab stints, detox facilities and medical costs haha in a 7years-habit that is still going but I don't use as much anymore.

Y
probably 100k if you include rehab stints, detox facilities and medical costs haha in a 7years-habit that is still going but I don't use as much anymore.
Wow man whenever I got paid my priorities went like this $850 paycheck and my things to spend it on in Order lol

1.Heroin
2. Xanax
3.Rent/Phone Bill (mom pays the majority of rent and bills I just help her out )
4.More Heroin
5.Food .. In n Out Burgers, Chipotle,Chik Fil A
6.Gas ..Gas in Los Angeles is so expensive
7.Clothes ..mainly plain black shirts for $4
8.Small Toys for my Nephew's
9,More Heroin
10.More Bars

Y

Wow man whenever I got paid my priorities went like this $850 paycheck and my things to spend it on in Order lol

1.Heroin
2. Xanax
3.Rent/Phone Bill (mom pays the majority of rent and bills I just help her out )
4.More Heroin
9,More Heroin
10.More Bars
same xD

Y

1.Heroin
2. Xanax
4.More Heroin
9,More Heroin
10.More Bars

So you wasted drug money on your nephews.?

Little shit's don't deserve it. Once they've grown up enough to be indoctrinated by society, you'll just be known as 'weird uncie junkie'.

Little shit's don't deserve it. Once they've grown up enough to be indoctrinated by society, you'll just be known as 'weird uncie junkie'.

Lolssss that was hilarious!

But, I havent spent enough on drugs (mainly heroin). Unfortunately, I quit though...

Lol man this is kinda true ...as weird as it sounds ..but they're still babies and they live with us and one of them saw me shooting up before lol

Lol man this is kinda true ...as weird as it sounds ..but they're still babies and they live with us and one of them saw me shooting up before lol

On the other hand, you could view it as an investment. Perhaps when they grow up they'll be able to get better shit than you can... :D

100 thousand dollars. :/ I don't wanna think about it more.