• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much methamphetamine is expelled in poop?

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Sounds funny but i'm curious. I've been decently high the past few days (as high as one could get after 90 days of daily use, i guess) and just got home with some different stuff. Did a couple lines, it stung really nice, then got the urge maybe 5 minutes later.
Did all that, and when i came back i started noticing a very distinct drop in my mood. The new stuff i got tonight seems to be legit, visually, taste, smell, etc. But maybe not quite as good as what i just finished previously. It also came from someone i know with a good track record on quality. Point being, i don't think it's the dope. I can't seem to find any good info via google either. It's been a lingering question in my mind for a while. Anyone have any links to info or know themselves?

Upwards of 92% of methamphetamine is excreted in the feces. I've read of tweakers dehydrating fecal material in the oven at low temperatures and grinding in coffee grinders to create a snortable , but not smokeable powder, for obvious reasons. Non-polar solvents can purify the "product" further.

Just kidding of course. Meth is excreted primarily in the urine, and relatively large amounts (maybe around 1/4 or 1/3 of the amount of injested methamphetamine) can be recovered from tweaker urine. I've heard of people using it for this purpose (this time I'm not joking though).

Asking this question leads to quite disgusting venues.

This is a stupid question.
Very constructive and intelligent reply! :poop:(y) And from a mod no less lol.
The question was genuine, but i wasn't aware this topic went against "community standards". Oh well.

Unless your plan eating your own shit (or even worse, eating someone else's), why would anyone even think of this, let alone ask it?
lol If asking a question on how a drug is expelled from the body causes people to jump to the conclusion that i plan on trying to extract said drug from my piss or shit, what does that say about this community? You guys need adult supervision or..?
I really fail to see how this is off limits on a drug forum.

Last edited:
Upwards of 92% of methamphetamine is excreted in the feces. I've read of tweakers dehydrating fecal material in the oven at low temperatures and grinding in coffee grinders to create a snortable , but not smokeable powder, for obvious reasons. Non-polar solvents can purify the "product" further.

Just kidding of course. Meth is excreted primarily in the urine, and relatively large amounts (maybe around 1/4 or 1/3 of the amount of injested methamphetamine) can be recovered from tweaker urine. I've heard of people using it for this purpose (this time I'm not joking though).
Thanks man. Not trying to recover any drugs though lol. Maybe i should've worded the title differently.
I was referring to the effect using the bathroom had on blood levels of whatever drug.

Last edited:
There'a comic named Jessa Reed who was a former tweaker and she talks a lot about drinking her pee when she was addicted. She says it definitely works, but its a much different high than normal ROAs. She says it's a lot more psychedelic qualities to it than meth typically does.

The question was genuine, but i wasn't aware this topic went against "community standards". Oh well.

No one has said anything about it being against "community standards" or being off limits.

If it was, the thread wouldn't still be open to post in 🙂

It’s a a stupid question because you can wiki that info
Though meth can be and is metabolized in roughly 8 chemicals

most is unmetabolized and excreted in urine.
Take basic drug questions to BDD

With meth being so readily available and cheap, why to thru all that? The worst I'll do is evaporate my bong water and scrape my resin off the Pyrex

clarkes sez:
Metamfetamine is readily absorbed after oral administration. Approximately 70% of a dose is excreted in the urine in 24 h. Under normal conditions, up to 43% of a dose is excreted as unchanged drug, up to 15% as 4-hydroxymetamfetamine, and ~5% as amfetamine, the major active metabolite. A number of other metabolites have been identified. Excretion of unchanged drug is dependent on the urinary pH, being increased in acidic urine and greatly reduced (to ~2% of a dose) if the urine is alkaline.

lol If asking a question on how a drug is expelled from the body causes people to jump to the conclusion that i plan on trying to extract said drug from my piss or shit, what does that say about this community? You guys need adult supervision or..?

As someone else has stated, it's not "off limits" or it would have been deleted...

People are simply joking due to the bizarre nature of the question. Surely you're self-aware enough to realise that?

Its not a stupid question.

Also, given the high amounts of methamphetamine and methamphetamine metabolites in a users urine, I once read about a practice known as "Gold Rushing" which was a practice once popular in the gay community in the 1980's. Essentially homosexual meth users would penetrate their partner and urinate, thus introducing an aqueous solution of methamphetamine into the rectum, thus the term, "Gold Rushing". Apparently the practice became less common after pseudoephedrine replaced phenylacetone as a methamphetamine precursor (phenylacetone yields d,l-methamphetamine, which produces a more pronounced rush than d-meth, so "Gold Rushing" fell out of common practice). Though in all truthfulness i have never heard of such a thing (ie, i made it up) its within the realm of possibility (though perhaps a little difficult to execute).

Last edited:
Last time I went for a job I did a little research on cleaning the system fast for a drug test.

Not a lot it excreted in your crap, it’s most processed by the kidneys, roughly 30% within 24 hours of use you’ll have peed most of it out.

i've read threads where people wanted to ehm, consume their urine in the hope of getting a recreational effect of some form or another from it, i'll stick to water, water sounds much more appealing than......but i could go for a good cup of hydrocodone cough syrup right now... mmm maybe throw a couple oxys into it... i should just hit post now.