• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much meth (weight wise on scale) should i shoot after 6 month break ftom it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksparrow6969

Greenlighter
I was a daily meth user (iv and smoking) for about a year i havnt done any in 6 monthes. This chick wants to do meth and fuck and shooting is thr best method for sex. How much weight wise should i shoot?

It differs for everybody man, we can't really give you a good answer because we don't know how you react, product purity, etc.

Just start small man, you can always do more, you can't do less. With that said I'm going to have to close this, if my fellow mods disagree let me know.

How much meth to shoot (weight wise) if i havnt used in 6 months

I was a daily user of meth (iv and smoking) for about a year. I havnt used in 6 monthes. This chick wants to do some meth and have sex. Shooting is the best roa for sex. How much meth should i scale out so i dont go overboard with it?

How much meth should i shoot (weight wise) if u havnt used in 6 monthes

I used meth for about a year and was a daily user (iv and smoke) i havnt used in 6 monthes and am going to shoot some today. How much meth should i should? Use weights please such as .08

I'm going to close this like I did the other one. I've given you an answer.

O.1 g stock standard dose. Those using regularly use more. I havent shot more than 0.25 at any level of use as too uncomfortable.

After 6 months off, you sure you really want to shoot again?? None would be my honest answer. Other ROAs like oral would be safer, still enjoyable, and potentially less fiendish.

Status
Not open for further replies.