• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much MDMA for a first timer?

Tristurbed

Greenlighter
I personally had 80mg (half of a 160mg) for my first time. My night went great..

Now, 2 years later, I take 200mg at parties. That's enough for me.

My friend wants to try XTC for the first time with his friend. He plans on taking a blue 1-up which apparently contains about 200mg (pillsreports, how accurate is this?). I told him one pill is enough for both of them as they are both pretty skinny. Half a pill would make 100mg.. my friend says it probably won't be enough and he wants to get his hands on a second pill. I keep telling him that's a stupid idea.. but is it? I can't remember how good my roll was on that 80mg and I want him to have the full effects of XTC. I'd just feel guilty if he barely feels anything.

How much mg for a first timer? The guy is 17 and pretty skinny. Probably around 62-63kg..

What do I tell him?

Last edited:
If you really want to go through with it, dose them out what you truly KNOW they need, and not what they want (150) 1.5/7mg per KG

100mg should be enough at 1.5mg/kg considering he's around 62-63kg.

Would he have a good experience with XTC though? I'd feel guilty if he doesn't feel a thing

150mg seems pretty big for a first-timer, male weighing ~140lbs.

if you're not comfortable, don't do it. also, talking openly about selling drugs on a public website is pretty stupid.

see also: Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

alasdair

I would edit out the information about buying/selling. Nobody needs to know those details. Protect yourself.

As for first timer dosage, 100mg would give the full effects of MDMA to any new user. Especially for someone that weighs 62kg. I have a friend that weighs ~220lbs and 110mg for his first time was amazing. I weigh about 170lbs and 90mg had me where I wanted to be for my first time.

Oh, right lol. I'm not really afraid of the possible consequences but I'll edit it anyways.

I got the pills for my own use but then he came up to me and wanted to buy one.

Thanks for the advice so far.

If you overdo it the first time, I've seen that you tend to need higher doses than others after that.

I have a friend who double-dropped his first time. A half of one of those pills sent me to the moon. He always had to double drop even the highest-dose pills after that. Its almost like your first roll sets the standard for baseline sensitivity in the brain. I have many other friends that jacked their tolerance right off the bat as well.

125mg-150mg seems like a good starter dose for most people. I took 250mg (White ? that was said to be 100mg...) for my first time and it was WAY too intense.

110-125 is pretty much the golden standard for first timers. I would advice splitting the dose in 2 so as to check for any adverse idiosyncratic reaction and avoid a harsh come up(e.g. take 60mg, wait 40-50 minutes and take another 60mg).

Also remember that if your friend spaces out his rolls and enjoys MDMA responsibly he won't develop a tolerance, will never need much more than that to get off and will almost certainly not run into problems later on :)

110-125 is pretty much the golden standard for first timers. I would advice splitting the dose in 2 so as to check for any adverse idiosyncratic reaction and avoid a harsh come up(e.g. take 60mg, wait 40-50 minutes and take another 60mg).

Also remember that if your friend spaces out his rolls and enjoys MDMA responsibly he won't develop a tolerance, will never need much more than that to get off and will almost certainly not run into problems later on :)

I would advice against the 60+60. You can't titrate dose mdma. If you hit them with 60..might as well wait for the next chance to roll bc that other 60 isn't going to get you were you wanna be or as high as 120 at once. So I understand the thought of testing with small dose...but if you do that you should then wait and dose accordingly the next time.

I would advice against the 60+60. You can't titrate dose mdma. If you hit them with 60..might as well wait for the next chance to roll bc that other 60 isn't going to get you were you wanna be or as high as 120 at once. So I understand the thought of testing with small dose...but if you do that you should then wait and dose accordingly the next time.

I don't know. My first time was a sort of titrate as I took too little, then took more before feeling full effects. I'm unsure if this would still work now I am experienced. In MDMA-naiive people, titrating dose could be a good idea.

Regardless, I'd recommend anywhere between 80-100mg depending on what experience they are looking for. For a first timer, 100mg can provide all the desirable effects in most people, but 80mg would probably be a slightly lighter experience. For my friend's first time he took 120mg (he weighs like 85kg) and he actually found it incredibly intense, but still loved it.

I don't know. My first time was a sort of titrate as I took too little, then took more before feeling full effects. I'm unsure if this would still work now I am experienced. In MDMA-naiive people, titrating dose could be a good idea.

Regardless, I'd recommend anywhere between 80-100mg depending on what experience they are looking for. For a first timer, 100mg can provide all the desirable effects in most people, but 80mg would probably be a slightly lighter experience. For my friend's first time he took 120mg (he weighs like 85kg) and he actually found it incredibly intense, but still loved it.

It was the same with my GF, gave her 60+60 and she was exactly where she wanted to be for her first time(and had a very intense experience), it's obviously not gonna be as intense as a whole dose at once, but a first time should be introductory and not "full-on" in my opinion. And again, it's very important to make sure a certain person isn't overly sensitive or somehow doesn't respond well to this substance.

On another note, I like JWills cause he agrees with me a lot and it pleases my inner dictator.

Last edited: