• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much is .1? 100mg?

Dunbarius

Greenlighter
Hey guys not sure if this is the right place to ask this but say you have Molly. And 100mg caps. You have to fill that entire cap to the brim for it to be considered 100mg right? So me taking a full cap is a good amount to take as my first pill correct? And say after an hour and a half to 2 hours id like to take another 50mg. Would that be the same as if I took 150 in the beginning? Also would taking more like 5 hours later be too much? How much more? Planning to roll from 3pm-11pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Not necessarily about the weight. Crystal and powders have different consistency. "100mg" cap is probably what it was sold as. The powder or crystal should be weighed if that's what your concern is. If this is your first time, you should grab a test kit to make sure you get MDx as many chemicals (more often then not) get passed off a MDx to unknowing people. I know most 100mg crystals would barely take up half of the capsules that I use. Cheers
Edit. One redose is enough like you stated. Anymore has diminishing return. For your first time. If you have real deal. I wouldn't worry about taking more. You'll be blown away. But please please please for your sake, use a test kit. Especially you being naive to this chemical.

Last edited:
The thing is it was in crystals. And I crushed it up to put into caps. So would 100mgs be filling a whole cap? And it's not my first time. But it is my first time trying to measure it

The thing is it was in crystals. And I crushed it up to put into caps. So would 100mgs be filling a whole cap? And it's not my first time. But it is my first time trying to measure it

100mg might be a third of a capsule or it could be more than fits into one capsule. if you don't know the density of your powder you cannot do volumetric dosing. get a scale!

DO NOT FILL AN ENTIRE CAPSULE

I use size 0 or 00 caps to put MDMA in and 125mg will fill a quarter to a third of the cap AT MOST. It would have to be a very very small capsule for 100mg to fill it.

The only way for you to dose your MDMA accurately would be to use some scales. Failing that a last resort would be to start with a known quantity and split it by eye, so say if I bought 1g I could split this into halves consecutively as best as I can to result in 8 piles of roughly 125mg.

Last edited:
100mg is a unit of mass, not a unit of volume. the only way to reliably identify a mass is to weigh it.

alasdair

Capsules come in sizes such as O or OO, not in milligrams. A double OO cap would probably hold around 300mg of powdered MDMA.HCl.

Capsules come in sizes such as O or OO, not in milligrams. A double OO cap would probably hold around 300mg of powdered MDMA.HCl.

it all depends on how finely it is powdered. i've filled a size 2 capsule halfway with 110mg of mdma (which was 150mg with the cuts).

Ok, so 150mg x 2 = 300mg. (Though I don't know how big a size 2 cap is.)

Do not eyeball get a scale.... A 0.01 gram scale should work for molly, but it is still inaccurate and a 0.001 gram scale would be best, but something you will need to order online where a 0.01 scale should be easy to find at a smoke shop

Ok, so 150mg x 2 = 300mg. (Though I don't know how big a size 2 cap is.)

way smaller than a 00 cap. a 00 capsule holds 0.95ml and a size 2 capsule holds 0.37ml. how much you can fit into a capsule just depends on too many factors to make "half a capsule" a meaninful unit of measurement for mdma doses.