How much Heroin & Xanax to OD?

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
Assuming I snort the Heroin, and snort the Xanax, how much will it take to OD? would it be better to ingest the Xanax orally? how much would it cost?
I am about 135lbs and am medium height. I'm a bit chubby, and have NEVER done Heroin or Xanax before (so no tolerance at all)
No, I'm not on a comedown, no it won't pass, I just want the facts. so, what dose of both (assuming I combine them) snorted, woul it take to OD? (preferably where NARCAN won't save me, but just OD period would be cool)
And no "Takes this much to almost die" NO I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH WILL KILL ME! Thanks.

Galaxy, please understand that even the desperation you feel cannot justify asking others to involve themselves in your death. All we can do for each other is to reach out a hand. Many of us have experienced the level of despair and hopelessness that leads you to the conclusion that the only escape is death. While death may be an escape, I do not believe that any of us can say that with any certainty at all so let's stick to what we can talk about: life and change.

You say with certainty that this "will not pass" and I am assuming that you mean the mental anguish that frames your life right now. Most of us that are fighting ourselves lose the fight simply because we get exhausted from fighting with the same losing strategies. I know I barely survived my own. My son did not survive his. Nor have some of my heroes here on Bluelight. I know that there is nothing more painful than hearing advice when you are hanging on by your last strand of the rope and nothing looks better than simply letting go; so I will not offer advice. But I will ask this question: what if you could kill, not your whole authentic being, but just the judge and jury in your own head and walk away a free person?

Please give yourself a chance. <3

Hope you're still with us. I think your desire to end your life is a totally normal feeling, and I often question people who have not even considered it. It seems to make sense to end suffering. There are a lot of people on here who have really lived through some true hell and im.sure could relate to the way you feel now. But those who have seen the other side will attest that they do find themselves free from that mindstate. And are pretty thankful they didn't go through with it, or are regretful they tried but thankful they lived.

I can't promise life gets better but I can promise while you're still alive you have every fighting chance, and any step towards that is a success. Life is simply about growth, not about how far you get or what you are. I think most everyone has some chance for a better tomorrow even if it doesn't meet our expectations.

Won't even go into the grief of others or try to rationalize your suffering. I just know you deserve a better life. Life is pretty uncertain but I think you may find yourself surprised one day.

Hi Galaxy.

Not long ago I had suicidal feelings and thought about overdosing on heroin too but fortunately the feelings passed and I feel a little better.

Suicide is permanent, at least by staying alive you are giving things a chance to improve.

One problem with OD on heroin is you can never be sure what the purity of the heroin you buy is. You could be unlucky and end up with a really poor quality batch which ends up not killing you if you attempt to fatally OD on it- which would leave you alive with more problems in addition to your current ones.

Stay with us. Have hope.

Yeah Yeah I talked to my family, they gave me the speech. I'm just in a mountain of legal shit, so I can't get help (as getting help is a "red-flag" for the crazies, which in my case would land me in a padded room or worse). And huffing didn't help either, I could barely afford to OD anyway. I'm just sick of the cycle my life has become, BAD Shit, Bad Shit, okay shit, great life! FUCK UP. BAD Shit, BAD SHIT, OKAY shit, good life! FUCK UP and so on and so on. What's worse is some days I get close to finally doing it, then other days, I feel fine. It's annoying actually. I'm just sick of beating myself up over the tiniest shit.

Yeah Yeah I talked to my family, they gave me the speech. I'm just in a mountain of legal shit, so I can't get help (as getting help is a "red-flag" for the crazies, which in my case would land me in a padded room or worse). And huffing didn't help either, I could barely afford to OD anyway. I'm just sick of the cycle my life has become, BAD Shit, Bad Shit, okay shit, great life! FUCK UP. BAD Shit, BAD SHIT, OKAY shit, good life! FUCK UP and so on and so on. What's worse is some days I get close to finally doing it, then other days, I feel fine. It's annoying actually. I'm just sick of beating myself up over the tiniest shit.

Honestly don't kill yourself everybody fucks up whatever situation you're in you can handle. For me when I was suicidal I let the Holy Spirit into my heart and was saved so maybe go to church? Other than that just keep fighting on man everyday brings something new and it's up to you to make the most out of it!

Galaxy there's no way for you to confidentially find help through an independent therapist? I'm not educated enough on the matter to understand what would legally prevent you from seeking help under the threat of being admitted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Galaxy there's no way for you to confidentially find help through an independent therapist? I'm not educated enough on the matter to understand what would legally prevent you from seeking help under the threat of being admitted?
Lets just say it's shittier than it sounds...