• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How much heroin would kill me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajac_40

Greenlighter
I was curious as to how much heroin would put me into an overdose and kill me. Not that I'm going to do such a thing, but I'd like to know. Ive never done H before but I've done enough prescription opiates to know a little about it. What delivery system would be most effective? I understand that this is harm reduction, but I'd like to know at what level would I be playing with fire and get scorched. All responses are appreciated

I think this needs to be nipped in the bud right away.

I would leave it open if you had phrased the question differently, but I'm closing it for now.

It isn't. I just don't wanna fuck up and get brain damage from not breathing or some shit
So stick to a recreational dose, and don't go much above that. If you know what your preferred recreational dose is, do half of it, or all of it, but don't go beyond that. Opiate overdoses are painful, full of side effects no one likes and will likely prove non-fatal no matter how much you take. It's best to enjoy the opiates and not use them for euthanasia.

Street heroin is impure and there's is no way to tell how potent it is without using it or performing a lengthy and complicated purification. Also a lot of heroin is actually just fentanyl these days which has an even greater chance of suddenly killing you from sloppy cutting techniques that leave hot spots.

There is no safe way to use street heroin because no batch is the same. Stick to pharmaceuticals, they are much safer but even they have risks with all the fakes going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.