• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much green matter necessary for a spliff/joint?

Enlight Spurrett

Bluelighter
So I've been smoking dope for about 9 years now. When I first started, I had the advise of someone older on how to use it safely and responsibly. Meaning that I learnt very quickly that the amount necessary for me to get stoned in a spliff with tobacco isn't very much at all. Way less than most people. I can make a 16th (1.75g) last me just over a week when smoking alone. I know that some people can smoke an 8th (3.5g) in a weekend. So why do people feel the need to fill a spliff with lots of dope when you can only get /so/ stoned before you end up sick? Surely it would be a waste seeing as it would most likely burn away due to being unable to smoke it all? I met someone who put 2g of dope in a spliff with a little tobacco and it went to waste because he just sat there mindless as it burnt away. What're your thoughts people? How much do you put in? A few small pinches like me or a small handful?

How much

I probably get 3 joints from a gram. I use a Vaporizer a lot and it takes .3 or .4 of a gram.

So I've been smoking dope for about 9 years now. When I first started, I had the advise of someone older on how to use it safely and responsibly. Meaning that I learnt very quickly that the amount necessary for me to get stoned in a spliff with tobacco isn't very much at all. Way less than most people. I can make a 16th (1.75g) last me just over a week when smoking alone. I know that some people can smoke an 8th (3.5g) in a weekend. So why do people feel the need to fill a spliff with lots of dope when you can only get /so/ stoned before you end up sick? Surely it would be a waste seeing as it would most likely burn away due to being unable to smoke it all? I met someone who put 2g of dope in a spliff with a little tobacco and it went to waste because he just sat there mindless as it burnt away. What're your thoughts people? How much do you put in? A few small pinches like me or a small handful?

I have noticed that people consume more in a vaporiser. Would you say so compared to a pipe, bong or spliff? Also begsvthe question, "Is vaporisation a truly effective method of consuming cannabis?".