• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much dope do I need to do to get high if on methadone

Thelasttime

Greenlighter
I am so broken. I was on methadone and clean for 9 months but my boyfriend of 4 years just left me and kicked me out after admitting he was no longer in love with me and wanted to see other people. The pain and sadness from that and also losing my job due to the pandemic has me so lost. I am not strong enough to stay clean any longer. I was on 150mg of methadone a day and I need to know how much dope do I need to do to finally feel something. Anything...I know I failed but the pain of him looking at me and telling me he wasn’t sure if he was ever in love with me was too much for me to process. I’ve given up now. I just want to be numb.

I am so broken. I was on methadone and clean for 9 months but my boyfriend of 4 years just left me and kicked me out after admitting he was no longer in love with me and wanted to see other people. The pain and sadness from that and also losing my job due to the pandemic has me so lost. I am not strong enough to stay clean any longer. I was on 150mg of methadone a day and I need to know how much dope do I need to do to finally feel something. Anything...I know I failed but the pain of him looking at me and telling me he wasn’t sure if he was ever in love with me was too much for me to process. I’ve given up now. I just want to be numb.

I’m sorry sweetheart and this isn’t the answer you’re gonna want to hear but any dose over 100 mg of methadone is like mission impossible to het high on heroin. You probably won’t be able to.

I remember my friend who was on 180 mg did a gram shot and he didnt even feel it.

Please if you do go back to heroin start small, you may be broken but life can not come back
After you die.

Sometimes people just suck and don’t let your Ex telling you that break you. Maybe it’s a good time to get off methadone and change your life? I’m about to quit Suboxone and I know it’s gonna suck but I miss not being a slave to Suboxone.

I had 60 ml about 2 hours ago will o be able to get high I usually smoke heroin on top of methadone and never noticed any difference except its stronger I smoke my heroin to if that helps