• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much does prevacid potentiate adderall?

nancy145

Bluelighter
[skip this part if you're not a mod] I know this thread belongs in BDD, I just posted it on homeless so a mod would see it first. Ive posted a couple threads about potentiating adderall with baking soda, and a mod closed one, so I wanted to make sure I was allowed to post this.
So I've heard that an interaction exists between adderall and prevacid in which previcid potentiates adderall. I've researched how effective it is at potentiating it, but couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know the approximate amount it does? A percentage would be nice. Thanks

How would someone know an exact percentage on that? Even with a study you could only get an average. It's too individual.

And for some antacids may not potentiate addy at all.

How would someone know an exact percentage on that? Even with a study you could only get an average. It's too individual.

And for some antacids may not potentiate addy at all.
Well I've done some research and confined that prevacid does, and I mean people know that the approximate percentage baking soda potentiates adderall by is 30%, so I don't see how it would be impossible to find out the percentage for prevacid