• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much does Kratom lower testosterone & how much abstainance till levels return?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
How much does Kratom lower testosterone & how much abstainance till levels return?

So we all know that Opiates/opioids reduce testosterone but Kratom is not a typical opioid in some ways.

Does anyone know if Kratom reduces testosterone and if so, how much?

Would someone who uses Kratom 3 times a week and no other opiates/opioids probably see a significant reduction in test levels?

And if someone were to have lowered testosterone from using Kratom approximately how long do you think one would have to abstain from Kratom in order for one's test levels to return to what they were before using??

Do you think Kratom users who want to maintain healthy test levels would be advised to take natural test supplements like Tribulis or something like that?

Thanks

Last edited:
Legend has it that it does make one uninterested in sex, so I suppose that testosterone? I find it is good birth-control!

There have been no studies of kratom's effect on testosterone levels. And nobody is going to be able to give you a concrete answer because evryone's physiology is different and it's likely also dose-related.

There' also no evidence that Tribulis increases testosterone, in fact most herbs that are said to do so have only minimal effects if any... just keep your usage in moderation and have your T levels checked yearly as part of your annual doctor's visit.

Ok so then let me ask the question for Kratom users:

For those here who use Kratom but do NOT regularly use any other kind of stronger opiate/opioid when you had your bloodwork done did it show any reduction in your test levels and if so, by how much?

And if it did, did the you abstain at any point and notice any change in the results?

Thanks

Keep in mind that n=1 here but I had blood work done to specifically check test levels after a year of an ounce a day plain leaf. They were normal. However I stopped getting morning wood and my interest in sex was in the basement the entire time I was on it. That can be due to a multitude of reasons outside test levels.

they've used it forever in thailand i believe. should be enough info from these guys on effects to get a good idea!