• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how much do you smoke on average?

S-Dog

Bluelighter
I smoked through about 15ish grams in a month and my boyfriend is pissed, screaming about how I have a problem. 15 grams on a month isn't that much is it?

When I used to smoke heavily i'd do 1-2 grams per day, depending on tolerance. Which, yeah, comes out to a quarter - half ounce a week.

Now all I do is smoke a couple times a month.

I'd like to smoke every night after work once i'm done with my drug testing.

thats one of the things that makes work worthwhile being able to afford smoke a joint or abowl once i get home. I hope you get done with your tests soon

1 or twice a month...but take edibles every single day.

Used to smoke all of it but as you get older you realize all the damage you are doing with drugs and try to minimize it

I'm prescribed 5 grams a day (can't afford it), but generally manage about 1.8g/day or slightly more than 2 ounces a month. Really, I think that 0.5g a day is nothin providing your use is well adjusted and doesn't interfere with the rest of your life (etc, blah, blah).

I've been up for ~4 hours. As soon as I woke up, I took a bong rip (directly before dialysis). And I'll repeat that sort of useage throughout the day. It's in the evening when recreational use largely happens - and I still don't see a problem with that.

If your boyfriend is pissed and really screaming at you; then dump him. No need for someone to control your life.

Tom

1 or twice a month...but take edibles every single day.

Used to smoke all of it but as you get older you realize all the damage you are doing with drugs and try to minimize it

Same here, I very rarely smoke now and when I do it's after I've had a few drinks. It feels so much healthier to eat it and my chronic pain is lessened. It combines well with my pain meds and also elevates my mood. You save so much money this way also. I cook up an eighth every 2 weeks and it's more than enough. Sometimes I double my dose when I take psychedelics though and run out sooner.

My lungs thank me for this :)

"prolly 'bout a gram or two/day
if i'm on opi seems i smoke more but doesn't do more....

Lately ive been cutting back idealy i smoke a gram a day 3 0.3 loose spliffs lately though i smoke about half a gram and usually only at night since i got my bong if i dont roll a spliff i can probably knock it down to 0.2 this shit im smoking right now i had a baby bong hit and i couldn't even inhale fully and i coughed before blowing the smoke out which usually really hurts but this haze didnt even hurt got me red eyed to fuck

15 Grams a month is nothing to worry about, I do about 1 or 2 grams a day and don't consider that excessive

I ususally smoke about .5 g a day and typically try not to start until at least 4 pm except on my days off.