• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much Clonazolam have you taken at once?

glad your still alive too. Sorry if the post sounded like that, no I didnt go from klonopin to no klonopin, ive been trying to go from c-lam to back to my prescribed klonopin and find however low i get 3.5mg right now it is a tough switch. I guess that is my status report as well.

It’s tough going from C-Lam or Etiz back to regular benzos like klonopin, Xanax, etc. C-Lam and Etiz jacks your tolerance up so much, it will take some time to readjust back on klonopin. You have to be completely done with the C-Lam though in order for the klonopin to work properly again.

That’s why C-Lam and Etiz isn’t worth it, not for me anyway, it ruins benzos and other GABA drugs.

I went on an Etiz binge like a month ago. Ran through 100 pills and felt like shit. I took Gabapentin so I wouldn’t have withdrawals. I barely felt the Gabapentin at all. Kratom worked wonders with making me feel normal again. After a few weeks of no Etiz, I’m back to normal. My klonopin script works well too. I was scared I really fucked up my brain and that benzos/GABA drugs wouldn’t work anymore. I really need it for anxiety.

All is well now. You gotta ditch the C-Lam. I know you’re trying.

I can't remember.

No but seriously. Whenever I tried this shit I ended up compulsively redosing. Not touched it since.

I can't remember.

No but seriously. Whenever I tried this shit I ended up compulsively redosing. Not touched it since.

C-Lam is way too strong. You’ll black out on even the lowest dose and run through your entire stash before you know it. Very dangerous.

I don’t even remember making this thread. It’s from 2016, the year I first joined. That was when I was deep in C-Lam and Etiz addiction. Never again.

This is good to remember from 2016...

I forgot I made this thread so all those pills must've been working. It's funny, you take it and it's like I don't feel anything and you realize you were in a blackout. I wish I never tried any of these RC benzos, they could have killed me on many occasions. I have so many embarrassing memories I have to shut them out or I'll hate myself all day. So why keep taking them? They don't make me feel as euphoric or as good as I used to. When I first started, I felt on top of the world and I went on many dates. It made me want to do things. I don't have that same energy anymore. It's a habit. This whole year has been a disaster since finding a source again. I've fallen multiple times. Woken up with wounds and bruises. Pretty sure I had a seizure on it. It's just bad news, but I continue. Amnesia and blackouts are incredibly dangerous. You won't believe what you did or said. Stay away if you can.