• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin how much china white to snort

The Caretaker

Greenlighter
it will be good quality. will not shoot it. I am used to taking oxys on and off for several years.

Just do the smallest amount possible and work your way up and if you don't want to die id wait a good bit between doses

Start with match-head size bumps with 10-15 mins or so between re-dosing and go from there.

In some circles the phrase China White mistakenly just means really potent heroin. In other places it means heroin mixed with fentanyl or fentanyl analogue. Sometimes it just means fentanyl or fentanyl analogue. Slang is tricky.

Just curious OP, but what do you mean by China White? Regardless you really need to be careful... addiction and overdose are both very real concerns here.

I agree with MDPV_Psychosis: Please clarify what you mean by "China White", as the term is highly ambiguous.

In fact, I would strongly advise against buying anything sold as "China White" in the first place - if much of today's "heroin" is actually random fentanyl analogues, something sold under a slang term that has been synonymous with fentanyl analogues since the early 1980's(!) is almost guaranteed to be fent and not #4 heroin.

I've heard that it's good to measure out 10mg to start, but don't quote me on that. I've never done heroin. Stay safe and keep us posted :D

10mg for sure after a test a small fraction of that and waiting 15 minutes as it takes that long to hit proper. Also depends on whether you want a euphoric energetic physically relaxing and mentally stimulating functional high, or a nod as well.

have to say, this stuff is pretty rad. almost pure white. I just did my 7th bump for today. It's crazy potent. Just the tiniest punch works. The match head size bump would have been a bad idea lmfao. feels similar to oxycodone, in that the high just kind of dissipates.

Sounds like it's fentanyl if it's that potent, but that's just a guess. Be very careful you may want to consider volumetric dosing with the rest of what you have. Basically this means measuring what you have left with a scale and dissolving it all in a measured volume of water.

Fentanyl powders are known for having hot spots (spots in the powder where there is more fentanyl and less cut) and these can be very lethal as they can be anywhere from 2x to 100x stronger then the rest of the powder. Dissolving it in water will ensure all the fentanyl is evenly distributed.

For example if you had 800mg left outa the gram, you'd dissolve that in say 200ml of water, then you'd have a solution of 4mg per 1ml. This way you know exactly how much you are taking every time and you know the drug will be evenly distributed through the water.

If it was pure fentanyl (or analogue) & you did "just a bump" you had better pray you have a person nearby with a bunch of naloxone on hand.. less than 10mg of pure fent can be fatal... some of the "china white"/known fent. even when cut, where I live, can be as much as 10% or maybe more.

be very careful and use a mg scale.

Here by me H is called Thai white and it is more very strong then its not. You do get dodge dealers that will cut it with you know what to stretch there product out. I personally or use to chase the dragon and found that the best way to gage to strength of it, as for snorting im 100% sure it's better to start small as suggested. Be safe dude

As others have said start small man. Unless your in Australia theres a high chance of possible fent (US/CAN/UK) have all been hit with the fent shit.