• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much cbd to taperopiates

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I want to get to 120mg morphine a day im.going twelve gours withoiu any dose to lpwer tplerance. Ive gpt cbd twelve percent bottle and can afford.mpre. It rea

Y does.help.my fibro and bipolar disorder. Just eondering wiuld higher amounts combat opiate withdrawal. 160mg.males.me seep all dau and id like to have spares and tale less.

Could i get down to 140mg in next two tbeee days

After years of chronic Pancreatitis I was prescribed 100 mcg Fentanyl patch every few days and about 6-10 2mg dilaudid tabs a day. Then I woke up in the ER with a tube down my throat on Christmas eve after being a in a coma for 24hrs from taking the muscle relaxers my Dr had just told me would help me relax. Too relaxed. After that, I had enough so the first new Dr gave me 100 mg Methadone a day but that was worse so I tapered down to 5 mg day then went 6 days with zero mg and began 8 mg Suboxone per day and feel much better. Each time I have gone down to two mg then zero I have not lasted more than 6 days before I give in from the withdrawals. I keep thinking if I had something like CBD oil to calm down my nervous system I could make it. I don't know anything about the different types except what I read and I'm in Idaho so nothing is legal unless it has zero THC but I'm close to Oregon. My teen son has a sleep disorder and a history of asthma so I need to learn what would help him sleep and what would be good to get through the withdrawals.