• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How much Bromazolam is too much?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
my life's been a whirlwind i've been trying to control, so i use bromazolam to stay steady. issue is i went to from flualp to this so my tolerance is in the horizon. it takes 12mg of broma to start feelign it, and i am about to take 12mg more

thing is i never blackout from benzos, ever. just fall asleep, no wake up in jail shit.

any opinions? thank you!

If you don’t already need that much then yes, it is too much.

Take care of your health visinspace. Life can hand you one thing after another that’s for sure. A person can get punch drunk. I get it, but yes, I think that is a lot of benzo. None of them seem that pleasant to come off just from reading.

I know I am showing up to this late, but I have been using Bromazolam consistently/almost daily for months with no problems when I ran out and discontinued for a month or so. But even after using Bromazolam for months I never took that much. I would not recommend taking a dose that high. I think it might be time for a tolerance break buddy. I know its gonna be rough, but you will persevere. You will get through this.

Best wishes and all the best,
Azed

I know I am showing up to this late, but I have been using Bromazolam consistently/almost daily for months with no problems when I ran out and discontinued for a month or so. But even after using Bromazolam for months I never took that much. I would not recommend taking a dose that high. I think it might be time for a tolerance break buddy. I know its gonna be rough, but you will persevere. You will get through this.

Best wishes and all the best,
Azed
Been through some rough seas before -- hope benzos aren't super bad. I'm making my titration plan.

I just hope there's nothing bad in the future to come, after a 10 month 3-6MG flualp frenzy downgraded to 6-12-16 Broma daily.

Oh boy. Thanks for the kind words. and info.

Take Bromazolam With caution. i have witnessed people doing Propylene Glycol? meaning pg solution with Bromazolam and they obiviously made it super strong. I think it was 50mg to 100ml and then 3 days in hot environment occasionallly shaking the bottle. once the little snow flake like bits have dissappeared it is ready and add little water into it then straight to the vein. I tell you my friend almost killed me for 2k debt that did not even exsist he was naked around others and stuff.

Then my more responsible friend made 10mg/ml solution it was nice. but the thing is Bromazolam is very strong so for me it was always a black out and one guy who tried to steal from us got slashed pretty bad. he somehow made it alive but his skin off arm was literally falling off and he had a knife on his head. SO THE POINT IS WHEN YOU ORDER 100PERCENT STRONG POWDER YOU ALMOST CERTAINLY CANT MAKE IT SO THAT YOU WONT TAKE TOO MUCH. Many times tried and always something super fucked happened.

But it made shit ton of money. So much so that we just threw it around if someone wanted food or weed. or hooker. But now adays we all are depressed outcasts without scolarship
-almost 22 yrs old

When ya get all depressed and don't wanna walk out doors in my case and breakings bones and shit.
Be care with that, please.
:heart3:

Bromazolam is a powerful, long-lasting drug imo/ime. Very potent and useful for certain situations, use with care though (to anyone interested in trying it)