• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much Benadryl to take first time

Jamesdean420

Bluelighter
If I took 6 would that just be a body high? Would it be like taking hydrocodone? Or would it be like taking 300 mgs of DXM. I know that the hallucinations are scary and that's why I want o try it. I want to be tripping balls.

it will be nothing like taking hydrocodone, it will be a bilious, queasy delirium, i wouldn't even call it a high; more of an ordeal.
no euphoria, no sedation, just say no man.

Last edited:
Six should be sufficient, although you'll soon find out that none is preferable.

it is a first generation histamine antagonist. DXM is an NMDA antagonist, and hydrocodone is an opioid. All three are different classes of drugs, histamine antagonist being the worst for recreational purposes imo.

There is no shared effects and it will not be similar to either drug. As stated, it will likely put you in a state of delirium.

Doesn't sound safe or fun to me

Update:I'm throwing out the pills there useless. I'm just gonna wait until I get DXM or grass. Thanks.

How much Benadyrl to take: 25-50 mg.

It is great for treating common cold symptoms, itchiness, and the nausea you get from vertigo and motion sickness. ;)

Anymore will cause complete dysphoria and delirium.

Yeah it's not worth taking to get high off of. I used to take up to 100-125mg to get to sleep, though. And it wasn't so much delirium as straight exhaustion. It made me stumbly and close to passing out, but now compared to the trazodone I take it's nothing. Basically it's good for insomnia and allergies I guess, but not much else.

a significant dose will have you seeing/thinking you see shit that isn't there.

it's quite uncomfortable.

3-6 is a good beginning range(75-150mg) you most likely won't get any visuals just altered thoughts and drowsiness with a strange body high.

Please stay away from deliriants, they do nothing to help you and are really unpleasant. They are also really dangerous for your mind and body.
A diphenhydramine dose first time would probably be 250mg (there you will get visuals if you stare at things for a while and everything may look shaky). Anything below 400mg will not cause proper delirium, just a lot of anxiety and hallucinations of insects. Also auditory hallucinations are very prominent and will mostly consist of people calling your name or weird buzzing sounds.

You can try it once, but I'm sure you wont want to again.