• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much adderall to take?

Depends on a lot of factors like what weight you are, if you have a previous tolerance, and if it's instant release or extended release. if you're taking instant release, take it orally... it's not really worth it to snort it unless u want to look cool. if starting with instant, try 10mg and see how u feel after 30 minutes. if u don't have adhd, a low dose will feel recreational. if it's extended release, try 20mg to start, and you can crush up the beads inside and snort them for a more intense high. as a small 100lb girl i go hard and will feel euphoric on 30mg of IR but it's really about tolerance. start out low and you'll be fine. it's easier to take more than to get too stimulated and have to wait it out

Depends on a lot of factors like what weight you are, if you have a previous tolerance, and if it's instant release or extended release. if you're taking instant release, take it orally... it's not really worth it to snort it unless u want to look cool. if starting with instant, try 10mg and see how u feel after 30 minutes. if u don't have adhd, a low dose will feel recreational. if it's extended release, try 20mg to start, and you can crush up the beads inside and snort them for a more intense high. as a small 100lb girl i go hard and will feel euphoric on 30mg of IR but it's really about tolerance. start out low and you'll be fine. it's easier to take more than to get too stimulated and have to wait it out
I agree with this 100% good advice, so you find the ir snorted a waist while you feel snorting the xr to be worthwhile? Is it due too the difference in fillers you think?

XR should not be snorted, ive ground it as fine as you could ever get a powder to be, and seen that stuff under a microscope, looks like tiny shards of glass.

Stick the powder /adderall under your tongue, it'll hit just like snorting, and last as long as taking it orally. Sublingual is the best route with amphetamine, i haven't stuck it up my ass, but i've snorted it, swallowed it, and sublingual is the most potent and longest lasting of them all.

you might want to stick to as low a dose as possible because believe me, the doses get extremely high very quickly. Start with 30mg with 60mg being your maximum, if you tolerate that well with little symtoms, you can try taking 60mg with a max in 24hr of 90mg, and increase as you find necessary, however i can suggest that after your intitial dose, a whole dose is not 100% neccesary, when i began using alot of amphetamine, id use a higher dose to start, and every while to maintain that mental peak id lick my finger n stick it into a container with 60mg worth and just put whatever stuck under my tongue, probably 2.5-10mg worth every 2-4 hours.

beware with amphetamine, IT IS EASY TO OVERDO IT. starting to recreationally use amps, keep your max dose for 24hours at 60mg. after you become acquainted with how you react with what doses, you can judge from there.

the tolerance to amphetamine rises drastically with higher doses, so i caution you on that because i'm able to eat amphetamine round the clock, however i use alot of crack cocaine among opiates so all these things factor in to allow me to 1. have a physical tolerance (yes this is different to mental, you can have a higher mental and lesser physical leading to overdose or vice versa, leading to overstimulation and an overall bad experience) 2. opiates allow me to naturally us more of any stimulant, if you're going to be recreationally using amphetamine, stay away from alcohol aswell as weed/pot/hash/concentrates. YOU WILL NOT FEEL ANY of their effects until you start to feel the negative effects, you don't want that, i can't count the times ive mixed alcohol with amphetamine and come close to being arrested.
amphetamine is a beast of its own in the stimulant world, and i feel adderall is just a slightly lesser drug to methamphetamine, meth has abit more of a 'feel good' to it, i theorize its due to more dopamine being forced to release and perhaps a more potent neuron-reversal to the dopamine synapse (does not inhibit dopamine reuptake but sends dopamine back to the synapse to be used again which is why amphetamine has a good chance to deplete dopamine quicker than other stimulants, beware of this please, i've only come close to dopamine depletion, it's a very shitty experience and i can't imagine total depletion, so you probably never want to know what it feels like.

If you have any more adderall questions that go unanswered you can always send me a PM, god knows how much adderall i've taken since i got into them earlier this year

As always, such helpful and thorough responses. And @Zonxx, thank you for the offer!

I'm female, about 190 lbs, and have never taken adderall before. I don't have any reason to believe that I have adhd. Snorting is not an option for me.

I'm not certain if my 30 mg pills are IR or ER. They are yellow and I believe that they have "3|0" written on them (they aren't in front of me).

Is it okay to take at the same time as oxy or other opiates?

Say I take 10 mg, how long would the effects last?

As always, such helpful and thorough responses. And @Zonxx, thank you for the offer!

I'm female, about 190 lbs, and have never taken adderall before. I don't have any reason to believe that I have adhd. Snorting is not an option for me.

I'm not certain if my 30 mg pills are IR or ER. They are yellow and I believe that they have "3|0" written on them (they aren't in front of me).

sounds like you have IR. 10mg will probably give you a nice high for 3 hours or so, given you don't have a tolerance. it's totally fine to combine with opiates as long as you're up for the combo of being super awake while nodding off... i personally like to relax on opiates but there shouldn't be a negative interaction

i'll take a pic of the 30mg extended releases i have for you

yeah the oxy is perfectly fine to take alongside, infact can keep any unwanted negatives at bay as a matter a fact, i'm only able to take the doses of stimulants i take because of opiates taken with them. it states "adderall" and under it "XR"

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 5
If you take 10mg worth, you may not achieve what you're looking for, but you don't want to overwhelm yourself, so what i'll say is, take 10 worth, and take it sublingually that'll hit you in 5 minutes and peak in 10, and last as long as orally, don't worry if you need to swallow some thats normal, if you still think you can take more then take 10more but since its your first time, i wouldn't go over 20mg worth atleast until you figure out how you react, overstimulation isn't a pleasant thing, but the oxy will really help take the edge off and again keep you from unwanted effects, i'm trying not to take my dose of oxy/hydromorphone right now as a matter a fact, so writing this isn't helping LOL, stay safe, if you have any more questions don't hesitate. 190lbs is fine, i don't really apply weight with stimulants personally, more towards opiates

effects last between 4 hours - 8 hours. really depends, if your body has more acid in it you'll excrete the adderall faster via urination aswell as it'll lower your blood levels of the amp

Start with 30mg you should be feeling great
might be too much, we don't know her prior stimulant experience, overstimulation sucks speaking from experience

experimenting with a stimulant or opiate is a case of less is better, and you can always take more, never less. with adderall, i don't find taking seperate doses changes anything unless you really want that 'rush' but one shouldn't chase a rush for the first time, but next time you take the addy you can definately go for 20 or 30mg if you were fine taking two seperate 10mg doses, and if you can take the oxy next time again, then sure id say 30mg would be fine be it IR or extended, but i HATE extended release or taking orally for that matter, somthing about the pills upset my stomach with or without the capsule and i've only ever taken it orally twice both times same shit, sublingual is the way to go

i'm all for harm reduction when it comes to stimulants, i've never taken them lightly so i tend to advise others to take them as safe as possible

adderall is more subtle, but you'll feel an effect i can only refer to as a "Flash effect" of clarity, energy and perhaps some euphoria from the extra dopamine, it does genuinely feel alittle like oxy's rush minus that opiate relaxation and 'ahh' feel