• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs How much 2-FDCK should someone without a Tolerance... except some past Dextromethorphan use.

Echotango

Bluelighter
Hey so before I read that Dissociative Tolerance does not go down and specifically with Dextromethorphan I used like 450MG of it and got a strong second plateau Trip as 600MG was according the DXM Calculator 3rd plateau. The point is I used it far to frequently but for a very short amount of time so I don't know how bad it messed up my Tolerance since once I read that the enjoyable Effects Disappear even after long periods of not using it which I haven't touched any Dextromethorphan for more than 2 Years with my last use being April 20th 2016.

I am hoping that the 2 Year of not using any DXM made a difference but regardless assuming I got no Tolerance and never used the DXM what Dose of 2-FDCK should I start with using and then move up in increments and I plan to get 5 Grams or I can get 10 Grams of it for a good deal. I don't want to get a huge Supply of it unless the Dose especially without a Tolerance is very high and hard to K-Hole on hence I am choosing this as my second Dissociative to experiment with.

So assuming I got No Tolerance and never used DXM at all let alone more than 2 Years of not using it what Dose would be good equivalent to say just let Me dip my toes in the Water and then move my way up slowly in one session as I don't want to be using Ketamine or any dissociative for that matter very often at all more like every 6 Months as I read people claim Tolerance to Ketamine slightly Lowers after not using it for 2 Months which was just a single post.

I would be greatly appreciative of any help someone can give Me advice about Dose Starting with and then increasing my Dose say whenever it wears off which I am not sure how long it takes but would it be just better to take another bump of it about 15 Minutes after the first Line kicks in and considering it is extremely hard to K-Hole on but considering the fact I probably/hopefully don't have a high Tolerance from my past DXM use then theoretically it is very easy to overdue the Dosing and K-Hole which I am not prepared or ready to experience yet which is why I am making this Thread and asking this Question, I apologize if this not the correct Thread for this question.

It's only slightly more potent than ketamine.
So a dose of 100 - 120 mg should precipitate a hole. Less than that a normal experience.
Alwayd adjust a bit for body weight etc.
So to recap:
Light dose would be roughly 30-50mg
Average dose 60-80 mg
Strong 100-120 mg

This is extrapolated from known ketamine doses and adjusted slightly for the potency difference.

So a dose of 100 - 120 mg should precipitate a hole. Less than that a normal experience.
Alwayd adjust a bit for body weight etc.
So to recap:
Light dose would be roughly 30-50mg
Average dose 60-80 mg
Strong 100-120 mg

This is extrapolated from known ketamine doses and adjusted slightly for the potency difference.

Long time no see buddy!!

This to my knowledge is not correct. Or at the very least, not true for the vast majority of people, so I am very surprised to hear if this was your own experience.

In my experience 2F-DCK is like "ketamine lite", requiring almost twice as much to achieve similar effects. That said, while in my experience the mood enhancement effect of 2F-DCK is IMO more consistent that ketamine, the quasi-psychedelic depth is far less pronounced, and I was not able to properly hole on the substance ever, even doing up to 500mg in an evening over a few hours. With ketamine 250mg would be a pretty solid hole - and this is even with a mild lifetime tolerance (sometimes 150mg K will hole me even).

This is reflected in what I have read elsewhere, both from experience reports and for example psychonautwiki lists 2F-DCK to be just marginally less potent than ketamine as well, with a "strong" dose at 175mg+ compared to ketamine's 150mg. IME psychonautwiki dosages are a little on the conservative side quite often but this is no bad thing and obviously the variation here still reflects the idea that 2F-DCK is less potent, not more.

ya I read that 2-FDCK is much weaker than actual Ketamine specifically when it comes to the Dose required for a K-Hole. So I should follow the advice of the person who gave Me the Doses Posted above in the Thread. Is there a good chance the DXM has screwed up my Tolerance?

Full dosage table for reference (format probably messed up but you get the idea - again, 5mg wouldn't do anything for me I don't think but it's a reasonably good starting point.

It doesn't sound like you used very much DXM really and 2 years is probably long enough. Do I misunderstand or do you mean to say you used it only twice total, 300 then 600mg? All NMDA antagonists are cross tolerant to some extent, but in this case I think there should be almost no residual effect.

Duration
Dosage
Insufflated
Threshold5 mg
Light10 - 45 mg
Common45 - 100 mg
Strong100 - 175 mg
Heavy175 mg +
Total1.5 - 3 hours
Onset1 - 3 minutes
Come up5 - 10 minutes
After effects1 - 3 hours

This to my knowledge is not correct. Or at the very least, not true for the vast majority of people, so I am very surprised to hear if this was your own experience.

In my experience 2F-DCK is like "ketamine lite", requiring almost twice as much to achieve similar effects. That said, while in my experience the mood enhancement effect of 2F-DCK is IMO more consistent that ketamine, the quasi-psychedelic depth is far less pronounced, and I was not able to properly hole on the substance ever, even doing up to 500mg in an evening over a few hours. With ketamine 250mg would be a pretty solid hole - and this is even with a mild lifetime tolerance (sometimes 150mg K will hole me even).

This is reflected in what I have read elsewhere, both from experience reports and for example psychonautwiki lists 2F-DCK to be just marginally less potent than ketamine as well, with a "strong" dose at 175mg+ compared to ketamine's 150mg. IME psychonautwiki dosages are a little on the conservative side quite often but this is no bad thing and obviously the variation here still reflects the idea that 2F-DCK is less potent, not more.
Tbh ime it was only marginally more potent.
Also all the numbers suggest it's slightly more potent by weight.
Also yes it is ketamine like but in honesty nit overly comparable in a dose by dose comparison.

Long time no see buddy!!

So happy to be back.

Not to nitpick but... did you see the numbers I provided? They clearly suggest 2FDCK is LESS potent by weight, even if it is marginal... 175 > 150.

If you have a source contradicting this, please do share, I would be very interested to see it!

I'm not sure what you mean by "not overly comparable in a dose by dose comparison"... as far as new dissociatives go, 2FDCK is probably one of, if not arguably THE closest in subjective effects to actual ketamine, and I would be very surprised if this was not reflected at the neurochemical level in terms of the various binding affinities (although this data may not exist yet). They are surely quite comparable... at least as far as any drug is comparable to another. I mean, what else would you compare ketamine or 2FDCK to??

...Are you sure you're not thinking of plain old DCK, ie, 2'-Oxo-PCM, perhaps? Because this is most definitely more potent than ketamine, far more potent, in my experience - and very much like ketamine as well, but can take you far deeper in hole space than the 2F- variant.

Last edited:
I think the Effects of 2-FDCK are highly dependant on NMDA/Dissociative Cross-Tolerance. I Read of a User who likes 2-FDCK and it is because he has no Tolerance it seems to be the reason why he enjoys compared to others who claim it is to weak probably from over-use similar to over-using MDMA which the guy who made MDMA in theory said 3 Months should make full recovery. I forget the Study but I remember reading about something to do with a Receptor that Recovers completely for MDMA after 5-6 Months without using that causing for lack of a better term of way to explain it "A tidal wave of feel good chemicals like Serotonin, Oxytocin etc. etc. compare to just a simple large release of them after like 3 Months of no MDMA use which if you keep using every 3 Months Tolerance or lack of enjoyable effects will begin to occur.

I Read someone Post that Ketamine Users notice a decline in Tolerance after 2 Months which makes Me think the time for Recovery of the "NMDA Receptors" takes roughly the same amount of time as even the person who Posted it said "Why wait 2 Months instead of 4 Months since there are more Drugs to use instead of Dissociatives during that time period" so I personally plan to use NMDA Receptor Affecting Drugs like even a Small Dose of 30MG DXM will be the maximum and only thing I use between 5-6 Month breaks between Ketamine use to prevent Tolerance increase which I have read that similar to MDMA that Ketamine Tolerance never goes down even with prolonged periods of abstinence.

It appears for Ketamine and DXM especially Tolerance seems to only go up and not down. But I am hoping worse case Scenario the Cross-Tolerance is gone from not using for 2 Years but I worry that when I use DXM again I will not notice the enjoyable effects I was hoping to Experience from a 3rd Plateau Trip until I read one Day that the Tolerance Increase/Decrease is really bad similar to MDMA it was compared to when people overuse and stop using it and use it again when Reading one Post here on Bluelight.org.

I am a very Long-Term Lurker meaning I been on these Forums Reading but not Posting for over a Decade like roughly 11 Years. I gathered a lot of knowledge but the time has come that I needed to make an Account to ask questions REQUIRED for Health/Harm Reduction.