• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much 10/325 Oxycodone should I take for the first time.

newguyontheblock

Greenlighter
I've taken Norco before when I got some teeth removed. That was about a year ago. Now i have some 10/325 oxycodone/acetaminophen. I was wondering how much I could take safely for the first time to get a nice high. I was thinking 20mg.
Edit: Im 6'4" 275 lbs.

How many vikes did you take? I would say 15mg for percs/oxy for a first time experience, but you could dose higher and be safe, but you may feel sick. There is no point in building tolerance though, so start as low as you can. In theory if you get high off of 15mg norco, you'd only need 10mg oxy, 20mg norco, 15mg oxy, 30 mg norco around 20mg oxy, it's not an exact science, but start low and find you're sweet spot. It'd keep you safe and you'll be able to enjoy oxy for longer. Or just flush them/sell them.... I'm trying to quit opiates at the moment and it's better not to start at all. I don't regret it at all, but I should and opiates are a waste of time. Like a really hot woman that is just a cock tease. tripsitme.com and erowid.org are great resources for dosage info. Look into CWE if you end up making a habit of opes. And you're body weight really won't effect dosage for opiates, I'm an average guy but I can handle more then most people, which sucks.

I would only take a couple of them and you should be fine. Even with your height and weight, with no substantial opioid tolerance, you should only need to take 15mg - 25mg of oxycodone. Keep it low at first and wait 30 to 45 minutes before re-dosing if you're going to take any more at all.

3 to feel it 4 to get high, oxycodone, kinda weak imo, but I've always been a heavy hitters when it comes to opiates

Have you tried taking just one? I can remember when just one would de me right for several hours.

2 or 3, also if you know how to to a CWE it's be god to get that paracetamol out of it too, but if this is just a one off then doesn't matter,.

Jeez, people are saying jump right in. Try 1.5, 15mg, wait 45 minutes, and if you feel the need to redose, take 1 to 1.5 more oxy.

^ i would't call 20mgs of oxy 'jumping right in' - that make tablets four times larger,.

I took 10mg's of oxy my first time and I got high as hell and threw up. 10mg's was my sweet spot for a long time back then.

OP...Please take all these suggestions lightly with a grain of salt. I suggest doing your own thorough research outside of BL. My recommendation would be to take only half of a tablet (5mg) and wait a solid 45-60min to evaluate how you feel. At that point, if you feel like you could handle more, I would increase by 5mg. Nothing is shittier than taking too much.
best of luck and cheers,
Lucifer